Author Topic: [AlcheMiner] Sold out!!!!  (Read 22994 times)

Offline PioneerYoung

I do not want to spend money just to make garychen rich for the sake of making the earth green.  Let's just do the hashlet for 16$...shall we..

Yeah...Save the earth--this should be such a real funny slogan ;)

Offline jo2ltc

I do not want to spend money just to make garychen rich for the sake of making the earth green.  Let's just do the hashlet for 16$...shall we..
Yeah...Save the earth--this should be such a real funny slogan ;)
Are they making the earth green - by applying green paint?!??
They had "promised" 3W/MH/s here https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=17795.0 but then obviously failed to deliver or simply overrun "a bit" to deliver a 10W/MH/s miner.

Best of all is that they even got some stupid investors taking on a lot of the risk of the company itself. Founders had no risk at all but all the upside. Crazy stuff. You can't even get scammed as much on a stock exchange.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Anyone received their miner yet?

Offline Yuki

Anyone received their miner yet?

+1 Any update?

Offline Alcheminer

[AlcheMiner] Three-Day Promotion for BitcoinExpo China 2014 (9/19-9/21)!!!

To celebrate BitcoinExpo China 2014, AlcheMiner is pleased to announce three-day special promotion for Alchemist, its low-power Scrypt miner.

Alchemist 96Mhs: US $2,500 => US $1,500
Alchemist 256Mhs: US $6,500 => US $3,900

Please note:
1.          Quantity for this promotion is limited. We reserve the right to cancel orders once orders exceed the reserved quantity for this three-day sale.
2.          Your Alchemist will not be shipped until your payment is received by AlcheMiner.
3.          This is NOT preorder. We have Alchemist in stock already. Shipping for this special promotion will begin from 9/22/2014 Monday (since Fedex and DHL do not provide weekend service).
4.          Shipping is based on the order of the payment.

Happy Mining!!!

Offline romang

Any one receieve there miners?

Offline PioneerYoung

To celebrate BitcoinExpo China 2014, AlcheMiner is pleased to announce three-day special promotion for Alchemist, its low-power Scrypt miner.

Please note:
1.          Quantity for this promotion is limited. We reserve the right to cancel orders once orders exceed the reserved quantity for this three-day sale.
2.          Your Alchemist will not be shipped until your payment is received by AlcheMiner.
3.          This is NOT preorder. We have Alchemist in stock already. Shipping for this special promotion will begin from 9/22/2014 Monday (since Fedex and DHL do not provide weekend service).

Happy Mining!!!

Ha, that is REALLY huge discount.  :-X

Offline Vanguard

Please note:

Happy Mining!!!

Ha, that is REALLY huge discount.  :-X

and still way over priced... pathetic

Offline Johan

Re: [AlcheMiner] Three-Day Promotion for BitcoinExpo China 2014 (9/19-9/21)!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2014, 10:29:47 AM »
Hi,

I have received a 96MH Alchemist last week. I'm located in The Netherlands and it took 2 days from shipment to recievement.
The unit works OK, but they are still finetuning the software.
At the moment it's not working with several popular pools as NiceHash, but a future update will fix this.

I'm fairly positive about the unit, it's not the unit we were promised originally (128MH and 150w or so -the 256MH was supposed to be sub 400w-), but better than most others i've tested.
Until the next generation is here, this will keep me mining.

Thanks,

Johan

P.S: More and better images available on request.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2014, 01:57:10 PM »
Not really convincing with a 2 posts account but i mvoed it to completed projects and your other thread to market place, lets wait for further updates...

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 01:59:58 PM »
What's the power draw at the wall?

They advertised 128MH and you can only mine at 96MH?

Offline Johan

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 03:12:04 PM »
Not really convincing with a 2 posts account but i mvoed it to completed projects and your other thread to market place, lets wait for further updates...

Hi,

I know that would be the reaction. I will be upfront: i AM asked by Alcheminer directly if i could post here, as i am one of the first to receive a unit.
I have an account over at bitcointalk, but had none here.
I'm almost in daily contact with Alcheminer, since the software isn't quite there yet..
Pools like NiceHash and Leaserig are unsupported (i have a list i've tested) as of yet.
The LCD display is incorrect also: i'm mining at 90MH.. 70 on the pool (still working on that), while the display says 245,03Mh/s.

Powerdraw is 940w (240v in The Netherlands, officially 220 but it's higher in recent years) at the moment. This is indeed 96Mh.
They might get that figure down a bit, at which point i'll test additional Blades.

It's high, but lower than the GAWMiners The Falcon (28Mh) is tested earlier. (1009w)
For lower poweruse we'll have to wait on the third generartion (VaultBreaker, Volcano, etc)

If you need more info, just ask.

After latest software version. Still no NiceHash, etc though..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:40:20 PM by Johan »

Offline geetash

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2014, 03:38:54 AM »
What's the power draw at the wall?

They advertised 128MH and you can only mine at 96MH?
900W for 96 MHs
not so green lol

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2014, 06:06:13 AM »
And the chip is speeced at 1.1 MHs @4.5w...odd

But still, the machine is running so, Project completed.

Offline romang

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »
And the chip is speeced at 1.1 MHs @4.5w...odd

But still, the machine is running so, Project completed.

Doing better then Fib times 100  :D