Please note the following update has been posted on page 1:Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]
1) Please note that On 19 April 2015 CPIF stopped trading on Litecoininvest and moved to Counterparty which is a decentralised protocol with a wallet that serves as a trading platform.
2) Unfortunately CPIF shares will have to be bought/sold via XCP and not BTC or LTC. Right now the easiest way to overcome this problem is to use shapeshift.io which makes converting between cryptocurrencies much less a pain.
3) Dividend payments will be done in BTC, which we think is preferable to XCP.
4) A new website is now live. We hope to add a lot of information in the near future regarding Cipher/CPIF on here that will attract new investors.Steps for buying shares:
1) Create a wallet/account at Counterwallet.io
2) Deposit some BTC and XCP in your counterwallet. 0.0005 BTC will be required for any transaction and some XCP will be required to buy CPIF shares.
3) XCP can be exchanged at Poloniex or Shapeshift.
4) In your counterwallet, on the left pane, click on Exchange -> Markets, in the Select Another pair box enter CPIF as Token 1 and click on XCP as the other.
5) You should now see buy and sell orders, simply fill a sell order in order to obtain CPIF shares.