I am pleased to announce the Credit providing Investor Fund!About the Company:
The Credit Providing Investor Fund is the first of various products that Cipher Investments will launch. Cipher Investments is the holding company of CPIF and will provide all funding needed to launch CPIF. Cipher Investments will also buy a certain amount of IPO shares in CPIF, so as to bootstrap the launch. Note that the shares listed here are in CPIF and not in Cipher Investments.
Cipher Investments has been going for a small while (3 months) while CPIF is almost brand new. Note that the POC for this project has been running a while and this is my first company/fund listing.Initial offering:
Number of shares: 100000
Price per share: 0.1 LTCDividends:
90% of the interest earned on the capital will be paid out monthly to shareholders; the rest will be paid as fees to the fund manager. Monthly pay outs will save on fees and admin.Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]
Website: http://cipherinvestments.co.za/cpifUpdate 1:
1) Please note that in terms of share buying, this update is overridden in update 2.
2) Please note that On 19 April 2015 CPIF stopped trading on Litecoininvest and moved to Counterparty which is a decentralised protocol with a wallet that serves as a trading platform.
3) Unfortunately CPIF shares will have to be bought/sold via XCP and not BTC or LTC. Right now the easiest way to overcome this problem is to use shapeshift.io
which makes converting between cryptocurrencies much less a pain.
4) Dividend payments will be done in BTC, which we think is preferable to XCP.
5) A new website is now live. We hope to add a lot of information in the near future regarding Cipher/CPIF on here that will attract new investors.Update 2:
1) Please note that this update overrides update 1.
2) Buying shares with XCP was too much a hassle and we have now opted to not list shares on counterwallet.
3) Please look at the steps below for the buying and selling of shares:Steps for buying/selling shares:
1) Create a wallet/account at Counterwallet.io
2) Deposit some BTC in your account if you want to buy shares.
3) Send an email to [email protected]
asking what the current NAV/Unit is and what the current buy in price is. The NAV/Unit and buy in price will be tied to the current exchange rates.
4) After [email protected]
replies with the NAV/Unit and buy in price, send the amount of BTC to 1HwUqsR5i8e5H9aPvkJtYgwYG6dd5Laht6 (this address will be in the email from [email protected]
) from your counterwallet wallet.
5) CPIF will then send you the correct amount of shares, according to a buy in price calculated with the current exchange rate
6) The above process is the same of selling/redeeming shares.