Author Topic: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”  (Read 20148 times)

Offline thExit

Re: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2014, 11:45:40 AM »
Dear Investors,

thank you for your support in the recent days, I'm happy to announce that my efforts of organizing a Bitcoin/cryptocurrency meeting in my city are paying off, we generated a lot of interest on the part of politicians, University officials, citizens and students, I managed to have an article featuring in the local press and on the radio. I might have put more work to promote the event at the campus, but at least now I know what I will do better next time:) Here are some links to the event:

http://techklubolsztyn8.evenea.pl/

Here's a poster that I have put together:

and a press artcile for those who know Polish ;)

I know this is off-topic, but I thought I'll share this success with you. Besides that, our trading business is as usual and as expected. Updates will be coming over the weekend.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2014, 04:18:53 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

DSOL-LF has prepared an update to inform you about the current state of our operation.

Our trading capital is standing at 295,0620 LTC with the price of 1 LTC at 4,1110 USD at the time of calculating (13.11.2014, 17:10 CET).

With 2540 shares outstanding, the guaranteed minimum buyback value is now 0,1161 LTC per share, with the price of 1 LTC at 4,1110 USD at the time of calculating (13.11.2014, 17:10 CET).

Market volatility is back to the median level, which guarantees comfortable returns.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

another dividend payment will be issued at the first days of next week. Trading was fine in the last cycle, the FX market was a bit more quiet last week with less volatility, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully we'll see some more movement as the end of the year is approaching- it's a different strory every year, some years I've seen lots of action, some years were really boring.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2014, 09:44:20 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

We are happy to inform you that DSOL-LF has issued its fourth dividend payment of 18,8132 LTC.

At the time of dividend payment, as of 25.11.2014 our trading capital was 368,4637 LTC with the price of 1 LTC at 3,5410 USD at the time of calculating (25.11.2014, 21:00 CET).

With 2787 shares outstanding at that time, the guaranteed minimum buyback value is now 0,1322 LTC per share, with the price of 1 LTC at 3,5410 USD at the time of calculating (25.11.2014, 21:00 CET).

Last dividend: 18,8132 LTC

Total dividends: 44,6193 LTC

New trading cycle started.

To give you an update on my crypto-currency activity in the past few weeks, I was working on building/uniting the crypto-currency community in my city. It turns out that there are some enthusiasts, among whom are some experienced miners, people who still make a living from mining. It's interesting to learn from them.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline floatyfish1

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2014, 08:37:16 PM »
Good to see that everything is going well! Best of luck with not only the trading but also organizing the cryptocurrency forum in your city.

Offline thExit

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2014, 07:59:38 PM »
Good to see that everything is going well! Best of luck with not only the trading but also organizing the cryptocurrency forum in your city.

Thank you very much, trading is fully under control, I'd say it's the most ordered and organized part of my life ;) It's great to meet people sharing your interests, and cryptocurrencies are gaining more and more interest among smart people. Yesterday our local radio broadcast an interview with TechKlub's leader (a month ago I organized a Bitcoin/cryptocurrency event for TechKlub), it was supposed to be an interview about TechKlub and an invitation to tomorrows' meeting, but most of the interview was devoted to Bitcoin, as it turned out to be an interesting topic :) More and more people are seeing great potential in cryptocurrency, it's our task to promote the technology and make people aware of the benefits.

Offline floatyfish1

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2014, 08:40:11 PM »
Hey, could we have an update on the status of the fund?

Offline thExit

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2014, 09:18:16 PM »
Hi Floatyfish1,

Thank you (again) for caring. We will be issuing a dividend and an update shortly, in a day or two, in order to squeeze in one more payment at the end of the year, to start with new energy:) As mentioned earlier, end-of-year trading can be slow, which results in less trading opportunities, we'll see how it plays out this year.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2014, 07:52:08 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

DSOL-LF is ready for a dividend payment, but with the sharp LTC price drops during last hours (and even minutes, where LTC dropped more than 0,1 USD to 2,87 USD) we have decided to postpone the payment for few hours, until the situation stabilizes. We will not be postponing the payment for a period longer than 24 hours. We faced a similar situation during one of the previous dividend payments when we explained our motivation for such a move. Hopefully this time the price will indeed go higher after the dividend payment, so the dividend LTC will increase in value.

To give you an update, as of 16.12.2014 our trading capital was 481,1823 LTC with the price of 1 LTC at 3,0000 USD at the time of calculating (16.12.2014, 20:15 CET).

With 3180 shares outstanding at that time, the guaranteed minimum buyback value is now 0,1513 LTC per share, with the price of 1 LTC at 3,0000 USD at the time of calculating (16.12.2014, 20:15 CET).

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline rogi696

« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2014, 07:28:16 AM »
Very good job!
I saw that yesterday all existing stock were sold out!
Will be there a new series? And if there will be a new series it will be in LTC or BTC?

Offline thExit

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2014, 02:46:32 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

Yesterday DSOL-LF has issued another dividend payment of 23,0618 LTC.

Total dividends: 67,6811 LTC

New trading cycle started.

As we reached the 5000 outstanding shares, there will be some amendments made to the contract in order to protect the shareholders, so another portion of shares will be issued on slightly different terms. The main point is to dynamically adjust the share's value to LTC price changes, in order to maintain a steady minimum per share buyback value. You will be informed about any details regarding the proposed changes, we'd be grateful to listen to your comments. More detailed information will be coming over the weekend, you will be informed by email as well as with the use of forum and Litecoininvest News.

Very good job!
I saw that yesterday all existing stock were sold out!
Will be there a new series? And if there will be a new series it will be in LTC or BTC?

Thank you, it's a pleasure to be at your service. A portion of 5000 shares was indeed sold out, but there are many more in the possession of DSOL-LF, they are just not currently available on the market. There will be a new series, but before they are released, we're going to introduce improved yet simple mechanisms that will mitigate LTC volatility risks.

We will reserve a part of shares for LTC trading, but it's also highly possible that we will also enable BTC trading (with Shareholders' support and votes:)

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline doppelganger

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2014, 06:12:31 PM »
Be great to see you in the bitcoin section too, so far im very impressed with your work, Litecoininvest needs more people like you! 8)

If I could vote, I would be..

Offline thExit

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2014, 10:13:38 AM »
Be great to see you in the bitcoin section too, so far im very impressed with your work, Litecoininvest needs more people like you! 8)

If I could vote, I would be..

Thank you very much for your kind words, we will surely widen our operation to BTC, but we'll also leave the LTC part running. It's great to see DSOL-LF shares being traded on Litecoininvest between shareholders at the price determined by themselves, the upcoming proposition of contract changes will try to somewhat mimic such price determination.

Offline thExit

« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2014, 10:22:58 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

Thank you for your support throughout the whole year. At the beginning of 2015 DSOL-LF will be undergoing the previously announced changes. Full details will be released for further consultation soon. Contract amendments will take place at the same time of another dividend payment and release on a new batch of shares.

We’re sending best wishes to every person involved, hopefully the New Year will bring all of your dreams come true.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2015, 06:16:31 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

We're writing to announce that the recent decision of the Swiss National Bank and the following market reaction didn't have any influence on our Forex trading strategy.

We are still working on the contract amendments, the details will be released this week along with a financial update, followed by a dividend payment and the release of a new batch of shares.

Kind regards,
Piotr