Author Topic: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”  (Read 20119 times)

Offline thExit

Re: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2014, 04:59:15 PM »
Yesterday DSOL-LF has issued the second dividend payment of 6,9150 LTC, manifesting a 3-week profit of 3,4%.

At the time of dividend payment, as of 29.09.2014 our trading capital was 204,3393 LTC with the price of 1 LTC at 4,2610 USD at the time of calculating (29.09.2014, 18:30 CET).

With 1695 shares outstanding at that time, the guaranteed minimum buyback value is now 0,1205 LTC per share, with the price of 1 LTC at 4,2610 USD at the time of calculating (29.09.2014, 18:30 CET).

Last dividend: 6,91507604 LTC

Total dividends: 9,30497604 LTC

New trading cycle started.

Offline thExit

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2014, 12:57:05 PM »
Hi,

I'd like to quickly share with you some of my thoughts that were provoked by this weekends' decline in BTC/LTC and many other cryptocurrencies. I know this is a bit off-topic, as this thread mainly concerns DSOL-LF, but as investors, I thought you may find it interesting.

As Forex is my background and I'm trading actively, I cannot pass over the fact of correlation between the price of pairs BTC/USD and similar Forex major pairs, namely EUR/USD, GBP/USD. I know that I'm not discovering something new, but not all of the investors are aware of that. If USD is getting stronger across the board, this will result in other currencies losing value against USD, hence a decline in price. BTC and other cryptocurrencies manifest the same behavior. Please look at the following charts of EUR/USD and BTC/USD presenting what has happened on last Friday ( 3rd of October). At 14:30 CET (I'm using my timezone) there was a publication of US economic data, the Non Farm Payrolls or Non Farm Employment Change, along with some other data ( http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?day=oct3.2014):

The data caused a strong market reaction, contributing to USD strength:

This strength sent BTC and other cryptocurrencies tumbling, and the slide continues over the weekend, as many cryptocurrencies holders are in panic selling mode. The sentiment wasn't favourable to BTC and this Friday's economic data and market reaction isn't helping as well.

There are other factors contributing to this fall in prices, e.g. wider adoption of BTC as a payment method among businesses who instantly sell the BTC to get their profits in fiat. Another factors can be seen within the cryptocurrency sphere (Butterfly Labs problems, Russia's upcoming ban?), but this post is intended to shift your attention towards the wider view on currencies.

Kind regard,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »
In order to protect current investors and the mechanism of the guaranteed minimum buyback value the following contract amendment has been enforced.

CONTRACT CHANGES

Added:

„Amendment #1 Precaution against speculation- after purchasing shares, the minimum period after which an investor may ask for buyback from DSOL-LF directly is set to 21 days. This is to avoid speculators taking advantage of the guaranteed minimum buyback price in case of a sudden price drop.”

Offline floatyfish1

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2014, 11:40:05 PM »
Any updates?

Offline thExit

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2014, 05:29:45 PM »
Any updates?

Hi,

I'm glad you're asking, good to see your interest. Here's the update:

Our trading capital is 279,0531 LTC with the price of 1 LTC at 3,802 USD at the time of calculating (22.10.2014, 22:45 CET).

With 2163 shares outstanding, the guaranteed minimum buyback value is now 0,129 LTC per share, with the price of 1 LTC at 3,802 USD at the time of calculating (22.10.2014, 22:45 CET).

Trading has been fine over the last 3 week cycle, there was a bit more volatility in the markets which resulted in some additional profits, I hope that the Forex markets will continue to get more active. DSOL-LF will be issuing a dividend over the weekend or at the beginning of next week.

Kind regards,
Piotr
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:53:03 PM by thExit »

Offline thExit

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 12:27:12 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

With Litecoininvest.com launching support for Bitcoin, we will be creating a separate fund to allow investments in BTC. This will not affect the current DSOL-LF LTC-denominated operation in a direct way as it will remain a separate entity, but there will be some adjustments made with regard to the amount of shares existing, according to the mechanism presented in the contract (presented at the bottom of this post).

The number of shares is determined by the value of land that is used to back up the value of shares. Before submitting the contract to Litecoininvest.com we were informed by Neil that the number of shares in existence can be adjusted as needed. With the price of LTC dropping significantly from 8,62 USD (as per 20.07.2014, the time of initial calculation) the number of shares should be increased, but we decided to keep it as is because our main determinant is the value of funds under management versus the value of land. As long as the funds don’t exceed the value of land (which would be unacceptable), each share is covered by the value of land, so from the viewpoint of the existing shareholders there is no incentive to increase the number of shares. From our viewpoint there is also no need to increase the number of shares, but we will limit the number of shares of DSOL-LF (LTC), each share will still be backed by land in proportion to the share’s value. The “unused” value of land will be transmitted to other operations, i.e. the remaining value of land will be used to secure the value of shares at DSOL-LF (BTC) or any other assets to be launched.

We will not be amending the contract as the mechanism was in place from day one, if any shareholders would like to comment on the adjustment, please feel free to contact us. We will be sending emails to inform the shareholders about the upcoming adjustments.

From the contract:

Each share will be tied to a small portion of the building plot, with the portion's value (converted to USD) equal to the share's value (converted to USD). The total number of shares will be calculated in a way to be equal to the total value of the land, and will be announced shortly before the IPO. The suggested mechanism for calculating the number of shares is as follows:

33.000 USD - value of land
LTC - value 8,62 USD (as per 20.07.2014)

Number of shares: 38283, with the price of 0,1 LTC each. As the land consists of 1023 square meters, each share will be assigned to a portion of the land. With 1023 square meters and 38283 shares each share will be given 0,0267 square meters of the land.

Offline thExit

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2014, 08:43:25 PM »
Dear Shareholders,

the payment of dividends will be a few days later than expected, there is some pressure on LTC and BTC price, I don't want to be distributing dividends with LTC value going down. Today there were some additional macroeconomic events outside of  the cryptocurrency realm (in the Forex market) than might have an influence on BTC and altcoin prices in a short term, USD got a strong boost due to the end of QE3 in accordance to FED's plans, and this can lead to further downside movements, especially as BTC is currently flirting with support at 330, if it get's broken, a further drop might occur. For now the price is on hold, so tomorrow's London and NY sessions will weight on the direction.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline turbooster

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2014, 07:30:43 PM »
Don't delay dividends. You haven't built trust here yet. People will see this as a sign of you running away.

Offline thExit

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2014, 12:12:46 AM »
Thank you Turbooster, your words may sound harsh, but for me those are words of advice. You give me advice from day one:) From my perspective, I really didn’t want to distribute dividends in times of LTC dropping in value, it’s an investor’s instinct. On the other hand, you are right not to delay dividends, I’m glad to hear from you, I would like to get more feedback from the shareholders, most of my emails and messages (like 95%) remain unanswered, I’m enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies, this may not be so visible on this forum, which is a mistake on my side, but I’m still strongly in love with cryptocurrencies and getting deeper and deeper into the subject. You’re talking about running away, I’m talking about cryptocurrencies taking over my life ;) You deserve an update on what I’m doing:)

At the moment I’m most active at the NuBits community and forum, despite the controversy the devs and supporters are trying to create something that has never been accomplished before, a living decentralized organism, an excellent manifestation of a DAO, or DAB as it is sometimes called, with B for bank. Nu is an experiment, and I’m happy to take part in it. Thanks to it I understood fully the potential of DAOs, DApps, DACs, DAx whatever will come. It’s amazing to see a more and more complex structure built thanks to the efforts of the community, with people taking different roles, with efforts to make it safe, secure and trustless, it’s a struggle to find a balance between trusting individuals and eliminating the need of trust, sometimes to achieve the latter some features need to be sacrificed, but it’s often worth it. I’m still cautious with judging NuBits, but one is certain, it’s an amazing experiment and a great lesson to all of us, those more or less directly involved and contributing to the growth of the Nu network, and for me personally, it’s a great chance to learn even more, and the support of the community and the contact with and the devotion of the core team are worth noticing.

I’m still flirting with the Swarm, as it is another opportunity for me to learn, but I took your advise Turbooster, Swarm doesn’t give a technological advantage due to being based on XCP. I’m more and more lured by decentralized solutions where the need of an intermediary/an exchange is eliminated.

In my own backyard I’ve been working on organizing a Bitcoin/cryptocurrency conference in my city, this week was extremely busy but I managed to pull it off. On the 6th of November we’re hosting a meeting with representatives of Warsaw Bitcoin Ambassy, BitBay (one of the Polish leading cryptocurrency exchanges) and InPay (payment processor that secured a deal with our “SEC” to perform a public offering in BTC; it’s been mentioned on Coindesk). I’m extremely excited as there is a lot of interest in cryptocurrencies, we have tons of support from our University, local press and radio, if our meeting is a success, there is a chance of hosting similar events in another 15 Polish cities, where TechKlub operates (TechKlub is an idea taken from NTET). I’ve managed to get TechKlub interested in cryptocurrencies, and together we can educate a lot of people.

http://frsi.org.pl/techkluby-ruszyly-po-raz-pierwszy-w-polsce/#.VFQdVmfUc5J

If you happen to be near Olsztyn, feel free to drop in :)

http://bitcoin.pl/wydarzenia/techklub-olsztyn-8-bitcoin-2-strony-medalu

http://techklubolsztyn8.evenea.pl/

Now, back to business, dividends have been paid. It's 1 AM and I guess I should get some sleep instead of writing but I can't help myself, I'm lovin it ;) Sorry for the longish read, as usual.

Offline ragnarokdel

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »
That's just my personal opinion but I'm in this for ltc, not USD/CAD, etc. 1ltc is still 1ltc.

Offline thExit

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2014, 08:51:28 PM »
That's just my personal opinion but I'm in this for ltc, not USD/CAD, etc. 1ltc is still 1ltc.

I'm grateful for your personal opinion, I'm fully aware of that, I've put a lot of effort to understand different perspectives, my personal opinion is often that I agree with them, but what I feel personally needs to be separated in my financial judgmnts.

Even if I'm enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies (and I know that even after such dips the price will go up), I'm still responsible for the possibly best financial results, I take this responsibility seriously.

If my analysis tells me to postpone dividend payment due to LTC price falling, I will not wash my hands clean and throw the dividend at the shareholders even if minutes after payment the value of their assets will fall down. Similarly, DSOL-LF shares are often sold at times of LTC weakness, I might convert the LTC straight away as watching for the best possible price is not a part of the contract, if I was ignorant I'd sell LTC immediately, but I want to keep the minimum buyback rate as high as possible, thus I wait a day for the market to stabilize and get into recovery mode after price slumps. This is my everyday Forex knowledge that allows me to make _lets call it_ "smart" decisions. I try my best.

Facts are objective, but comments aren't, words come cheap, I know that, I'm a conservative investor myself, look at this picture below, I might boast that I was right that LTC is under pressure and that it indeed fell quite a lot, but what if it rose in price- most of the people would stay silent... This is why I don't boast, I'm no prophet, I don't predict, I just judge the odds on what I see and based on my experience.

I'm extremely happy to hear from you, your judgments of my decisions are very important for the development of this project, I know that all comments and feedback is a starting point for improvement. I encourage you to take it as seriously as I take it, the active shareholders also do take it seriously.

One more thing about the dividends, please let me know how often would you like to receive them. Initially I wanted to send them more often, like every two-three weeks, but in the longer perspective sending dividends once a month is reasonable, as I (we) face some costs of transferring funds. With fully cryptocurrency assets it's cheaper that's why weekly dividends are perfectly possible, in our case monthly dividends are more reasonable, the last dividend came in a monthly interval, if you want to make a three week standard, let me know, no problem here.

If you have any other suggestions, I'd be happy to listen to them.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline ragnarokdel

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2014, 11:49:57 AM »
I didnt spend a dime into ltc personally, they were all mined back when gpu mining was viable. The reason I didnt is mostly due to the gigantic hassle to gain the right to buy them. My privacy is worth a lot to me. I'm not a criminal so when I'm threated like one in the name of money laundering prevention, it pisses me off.

Offline thExit

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »
I didnt spend a dime into ltc personally, they were all mined back when gpu mining was viable. The reason I didnt is mostly due to the gigantic hassle to gain the right to buy them. My privacy is worth a lot to me. I'm not a criminal so when I'm threated like one in the name of money laundering prevention, it pisses me off.

That's so very true, I didn't realize how screwed the current financial/monetary/banking system is until I put my hands on cryptocurrencies. There are flaws, limitations, traps and monopoly, and if it wasn't for cryptocurrencies, we wouldn't have a choice.

Offline digit

• Twitter: @_digit_
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2014, 10:30:10 PM »
Hi Piotr,

thanks for the updates and insights you have been providing, i've been following along silently all this time but thought i should make a post :)

I'm also in this for LTC and agree with above 1 LTC = 1 LTC, so dividends being converted/paidout at time when LTC/USD is results in a higher LTC received is my preference.  The Low LTC/USD rate is temp situation imho so any divs received at this time is "bonus" ltc for me :) .
More regular payouts I think are better and for any investors considering to buy, being able to see regular payout pattern in the history along with news and updates makes all the difference when choosing to invest or not in an established cryptosecurity. 
On the 2 main cryptosecurity platforms that i use (litecoininvest.com & crypto-trade.com) higher trade volume can be seen on securities that post regular news/more frequent dividends vs too spaced out/irregular paying ones.  Its interesting that some of the highest trade occurs shortly after security pays a dividend so its more likely to sell out the remaining shares imo if dividends are more frequent and stable.   Regular announcements and updates also can have this effect coming from security/issuer that has established some trust and history.

The only problem i feelis that ltcinvest is still relatively unknown after 1 year and the platform itself needs more marketing to bring new users/investors/securities onto the site before the professional big money backed startups emerge and push them out of the limelight.  These sites for sure would also force their users to accept KYC/AML verifications and as the "perception" of them being the dominant platform increases because of big budgets for marketing etc,  and as a result new securities and users would flock there unfortunately instead of a using a true alternative like litecoininvest or cryptotrade that remain committed to the spirit of cryptocurrencies. 

Offline thExit

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 08:46:29 AM »
Hi Digit,

thank you very much for your comments, I agree with every single word from your post. As per dividends, I might consider sticking to the 2-3 week interval instead of 3-4 for now, to attract more investors. You all know the reasons why I chose Litecoininvest.com, mainly because they could verify my identity and the documents associated with the land, because of their geographic location near my city, it was a good way for me to make a reliable presence in the cryptocurrency sphere. I was given a lot of support/mentoring/advice from some of the investors of DSOL-LF, and I'm very grateful to them, they are surely reading this :) I want to continue operating at the highest possible standards and your involvement is driving m y work.

Kind regards,
Piotr