Author Topic: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”  (Read 21105 times)

Offline thExit

Re: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2014, 09:11:04 PM »
The Land Fund begins Forex trading tomorrow. Our trading deposit is 320,96 USD. You can expect first dividends in a time of two weeks.

As promised, to give you some ideas about the land, here is a picture:

More shots can be seen on our Facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheSolution-Land-Fund/687807614647270

Those are the same pictures that Litecoininves.com was sent at the stage of verification, pictures were only for general reference, Litecoinvest.com was also presented with an up-to-date certificate of ownership, which (for obvious reasons) will not be presented here.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:32:13 AM by thExit »

Offline thExit

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 06:02:50 PM »
Today is the first day of trading using the gathered capital, a great "Thank you" to everyone who has invested so far. Soon you will be able to experience the first results.

Our current numbers are as follows:

Total shares sold: 664

Total LTC acquired: 66,4 LTC

Total USD capital after conversion: 352,34 USD

After converting (despite a sudden LTC price fall earlier this week) the average price was 5,3 USD per LTC. Just for reference, we are slightly above a 14 day Moving Average (SMA).

This makes the average price per share to be equal 0,53 USD.

0,53 USD is the current minimum buyback price per share (please remember that the shares retain a minimum value).

We encourage you to be the first person to like our page at FACEBOOK.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 06:33:14 PM »
Greetings,

almost two weeks of happy trading are over, the results are as expected, I'll be giving you the precise numbers over the weekend. You can also expect the first dividend, and an update of what I've been up to recently:)

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2014, 05:57:06 PM »
theSolution Series A "Land Fund" is proud to announce the first trading results, which are as follows:

Trading started on 25.08.2014 with initial capital of 352,34 USD.

Trading profit as of 05.09.2014 equal to 10,94 USD (approx. 3,1% profit).

Appropriate dividends will be paid out tomorrow. Furthermore, new trading period will start tomorrow, with capital totaling to 441,47 USD. With 839 shares sold, the average price per share/minimum buyback price is set at 0,53 USD, which is good news- we've managed to sustain the per share value with the inflow of new capital, even with recent dips in the LTC/USD price- this is not fully our "part of the deal":) as we concentrate of Forex trading and not on the best LTC/USD conversion rate, but it's hard for an experienced trader to allow the market to screw you. Besides, WE CARE, we care about your money.

I promised you an update on what I've been up to recently with regard to DSOL-LF, but if you're truly interested, please PM or email me at [email protected] or visit our FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheSolution-Land-Fund/687807614647270

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 07:01:16 PM »
DSOL-LF has issued the first dividend.

Trading started on 25.08.2014 with initial capital of 352,34 USD.

Trading profit as of 05.09.2014 equal to 10,94 USD (approx. 3,1% profit).

With 664 shares, this results with a dividend of approx. 0,013 USD per share. The funds for dividend payment were transferred 9 hours ago, but there was a technical problem with the Litecoininvest platform, or rather with Litecoin itself- I don't know the details, but I know that Neil contacted LTC developers with regard to that issue, and the matter has been resolved.

As during the trading period (and even today during the technical holdup) we sold some shares that did not participate in the trading, we will give up the 20% commission mentioned in the contract description. Instead, all of the shares will receive a dividend of approx. 0,013 USD so that no financial harm is done to the initial investors. From now on all the newly acquired funds will participate in the trading asap.

Today’s dividend: 2.3899 LTC

Total dividends: 2.3899 LTC

Thank you for your trust and support.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »
Greetings,

DSOL-LF would like to give you a quick update regarding the gathered funds and minimum buyback price.

Before I run through the numbers, our Forex trading results are in accordance with the average results, there will be a dividend issued next week.

Starting from today all financial reports will be presented in LTC, if needed, please convert the numbers to USD at the rates provided.

Our trading capital is 167,9739 LTC with the price of 1 LTC at 4,6150 USD at the time of calculating (18.09.2014, 20:30 CET).

With 1494 shares outstanding, the guaranteed minimum buyback value is now 0,1122 LTC per share, with the price of 1 LTC at 4,6150 USD at the time of calculating (18.09.2014, 20:30 CET).

I would also like to announce that there will be some minor changes made to the contract, one of them being a precaution against speculation- after purchasing shares, the minimum period after which an investor may ask for buyback from DSOL-LF directly will be set to 21 days, this is to avoid speculators taking advantage of the guaranteed minimum buyback price in case of a sudden price drop.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline turbooster

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2014, 07:58:30 PM »
Hey Piotr, what's your plan should the exchange go down?

Offline thExit

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »
Hey Piotr, what's your plan should the exchange go down?

Hi Turbooster,

Good to hear from you. My answer might be "I'll drive to Vilnius and help to fix it, it's only a couple of hours away":)

Every time a share is sold, I update the table of shareholders both on my computer (plus twice a week on two separate external drives as well) and on paper. The table contains the username, email and number of shares. There is also the withdrawal address assigned to each user, but this is provided by the platform therefore not very useful in case of a malfunction. I was considering introducing three additional levels of security (to set up a personal withdrawal address and prove the ownership; GPG for confirmation of conversation; one more level, not to be mentioned here ), as email on its own can't be a reliable identification factor. Those steps would be voluntary, some people are more security-eager (I am), some are less. On my part I've set up a reliable dead man's switch, things happen...

I'm happy that you mentioned the topic, Turbooster. Now, if the platform goes down permanently, we have the option to distribute the funds or to continue operation through other means- more methods are flourishing, that would be suitable for my operation, what I basically need is the option to pay dividends. Among all of the solutions that I researched, not all of those that allow issuing shares have the function of paying dividends. I chose Litecoininvest because they have this option, and for reasons that I've mentioned in the contract description.

As the crypto-currency world is developing, new possibilities are created, and despite how much I like working with Neil and the Litecoininvest team, I'm  looking into new solutions for the next steps of operation. From my perspective issuing my own tokens/coins in a direct manner would be safer for the shareholders. Swarm, Koinify or Lighthouse (this one needs more research on my part) seem like reasonable options.

As you know, the Land Fund is just a beginning, just a small step on the path to a greater cause, i.e. allowing a quick transition of funds directly from your Bitcoin/Litecoin wallet to our trading service, with an instant withdrawal if you need the funds. This way if you're holding altcoins, you might as well transfer them for trading and earn on it.

The plans are big, the pace at Litecoininvest is slow:) but this gave me time to set up ground for the future operations. Most importantly, I've reached out to competent people from the sphere of crypto-currencies (technical side), managers/business consultants, former bankers, social-media marketing experts, who would create an efficient and competent team.

This is why there will be some changes in the contract. Litecoininvest is great, but I chose a niche in the niche, and now I need to reach out, but before I do that, I'd like to reach a milestone on the platform. Initially I've put 5000 shares for sale, and this is what I'd like to reach. Probably I will not put more shares for sale in exchange for LTC (I may consider putting an additional number when Litecoininvest launches their BTC trading platform, but this will be a comparable number, just to allow investors the opportunity of buying shares for BTC). If the current shareholders will agree, I will use the remaining portions of land to back up the security on a different medium (probably my own tokens/coins). I will not "multiply" the land:) I'll just deduce the number of land assigned to Litecoininvest shares. Additionally, on Litecoininves I'm only using one portion of land out of the two owned, so there is room for further action.

If you have any suggestions about procedures in case of exchange problems, I'd be grateful to listen.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline turbooster

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »
I just quickly glanced over your - excessive as always, I like that - answer. It's good to see you have considered several options.
Just a quick notice: I see no reason to use swarm since they don't seem to offer much on top of counterparty (which they used to fund their own launch).
I'll answer in detail if sth. strikes thoroughly reading your whole post/googling etc.

Offline thExit

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »
I just quickly glanced over your - excessive as always, I like that - answer. It's good to see you have considered several options.
Just a quick notice: I see no reason to use swarm since they don't seem to offer much on top of counterparty (which they used to fund their own launch).
I'll answer in detail if sth. strikes thoroughly reading your whole post/googling etc.

Yes, excessive as always:) Thought you didn't like that:) but if there is a topic that needs elaborating on, I need to be thorough.

As with Swarm, I've been following and contacting them before their crowdfunding, as Counterparty protocol was one of those that suited my needs- eventually I chose Litecoininvest. Since then I've learnt a lot, both about crypto-currencies, about crowdfunding vs. looking for VC investors. Things are going the right way.

Turbooster, I still owe you the second part of my explanation with regard to my trading methods, I guess it would be advantageous to make it public:) as public as I can without showing the actual method:) It's all maths. I'll keep you all updated.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline floatyfish1

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 07:02:17 AM »
Just sent a little bit of LTC your way, hope it helps (even though it's a meager amount  :-[).

Offline thExit

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 09:57:36 AM »
Just sent a little bit of LTC your way, hope it helps (even though it's a meager amount  :-[).

Thank you, and welcome aboard  :)  Great to have you on our journey to success. I'll email you later on.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline thExit

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 08:20:03 PM »
Just a quick update, dividends will be issued at the end of the week/end. I'll be emailing the shareholders tomorrow with regard to security improvement issues, please check your inbox.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Offline floatyfish1

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2014, 04:22:48 AM »
Excellent, and this time I enabled email capabilities so I'll actually get the email this time  :D

Offline thExit

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »
Excellent, and this time I enabled email capabilities so I'll actually get the email this time  :D

Hey, great to see your enthusiasm, I've sent the emails and am waiting for your replies, take your time as security is a high priority matter.

To give you an update, I'm holding with the dividends as LTC is showing weakness over the weekend, if I get them cheaper, it's more beneficial for the shareholders. I didn't want to buy them at the peak created by the PayPal news, we've seen quite a large retraction from that spike. Additionally, I've got a deal with a miner to get the LTC even cheaper, I know the sums aren't large, but every penny counts, doesn't matter what the scale of your business is.

Kind regards,
Piotr