Author Topic: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”  (Read 20149 times)

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Re: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 08:55:56 AM »
This sounds very reasonable, as I know what it is to earn the reputation if you dont have some big words or shocking changes behind you. This is actually a very good way and plan to become a part of community and drive it forward.
Same stuff, I am opening restaurant in LT which will be first to accept LTC and BTC and Doge :D But building the reputation is hard job.

Neil
What is LT? I might visit one day if it's not too far. :P

Lithaun

Offline turbooster

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 01:27:44 PM »
I like the low risk approach, that's the way I do it, too (and I think it's the only way to not get burnt in bitcoin-land). I changed to abstain for now. Your EA introduction was an interesting read in fact, thanks or that.

Offline thExit

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 04:41:33 PM »
I like the low risk approach, that's the way I do it, too (and I think it's the only way to not get burnt in bitcoin-land). I changed to abstain for now. Your EA introduction was an interesting read in fact, thanks or that.

Thank you for your comment and for changing your vote to abstain, this means a lot to me (btw I didn't know that the votes might be changed:) From experience I know that staying on the safe side is the only way to go in the long term. The vision of really high profits in short term are luring to many novice traders, making 100% a month is indeed tempting, especially if someone is just starting and especially if their capital is low. But a trader needs to mature and understand that there are no shortcuts, no miracles, there is only hard work, tears and sweat, and in the end you can be profitable, but not in the "get rich quick" way. You don't get 100% overnight, but over a year:) and even this is hard to achieve. Please let me know if I can answer more of your questions.

Offline digit

• Twitter: @_digit_
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 12:51:30 AM »
Its got my vote,  :)

BTW I was not aware of this new security being added for voting, found out by chance on twitter,  It should be posted on the main news tab, new additions for voting etc, or admins should post it if the securities themselves don't have that ability at this stage of listing process.

Offline cpif_admin

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 08:09:21 AM »
@digit I think making it more visible this way is a good idea. That said, it took about a week for CPIF to get 5 votes which is not that long. Having that week where people can ask questions is invaluable in my opinion.

@thExit Agreed @ there is no get rich quick shortcut. I would say even 100% over a year is insane growth. Given risk vs. reward, this tells me that the risk is quite high. However, in the crypto-world everything is more risky hence higher returns are expected (if not demanded) than their fiat equivalents. Even for the fund that I am listing on litecoininvest (which I see as low-ish risk) I am expecting returns between 30% and 45% per year, but this may vary drastically.

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 01:12:16 PM »
Its got my vote,  :)

BTW I was not aware of this new security being added for voting, found out by chance on twitter,  It should be posted on the main news tab, new additions for voting etc, or admins should post it if the securities themselves don't have that ability at this stage of listing process.

Noted, given to devs to fix this.

Neil

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 03:24:13 PM »
Forgot to mention, security reached votes necessary and is now open for trading.

Neil

Offline thExit

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 09:02:44 PM »
@digit I think making it more visible this way is a good idea. That said, it took about a week for CPIF to get 5 votes which is not that long. Having that week where people can ask questions is invaluable in my opinion.

@thExit Agreed @ there is no get rich quick shortcut. I would say even 100% over a year is insane growth. Given risk vs. reward, this tells me that the risk is quite high. However, in the crypto-world everything is more risky hence higher returns are expected (if not demanded) than their fiat equivalents. Even for the fund that I am listing on litecoininvest (which I see as low-ish risk) I am expecting returns between 30% and 45% per year, but this may vary drastically.

I would like to take the opportunity and thank everyone who contributed to the project's little success. Thanks to Neil and his team for creating the service, thanks to investors and voters (ty Digit:), for the comments in the thread, I like to see action, especially if I can be a part of it. Please remember that without your help and backing I won't be able to reach the goal that I promised to you, to make a financial investment service available to everyone with a single click. I have the method to do it, now I need your support to do it. I thought about one more option, i.e. a thing called 'upgradind' the shares, so the Stage A investors would become privileged owners of Series B operation. This would be beneficial for the investors, but I need to research the matter fully to give the best solution possible.

Now, Coenie, I'm a nice guy that doesn't like to quarrel and prefer dialogue and reasonable argumenting but I've got thick skin as well, so don't try doing PR in this kind of way. Before you 'assume' that I'm high risk please read through my materials. What on Earth do you mean by saying 'given the risk vs. reward ratio'? Managing risk is my main target, for years.

I gave up scenarios where I could do 150% a month cause THOSE were high risk. 5% per month has nothing to do with risk. Please, next time you comment in such a way, think twice before posting sth that makes harm to you.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 09:38:45 PM by thExit »

Offline cpif_admin

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 07:32:39 PM »
In retrospect, the last sentence of my post should not have been there and posting as cpif_admin should only involve posts to do with CPIF. I do apologise for this.

Nonetheless, Risk-Return Tradeoff (perhaps that is the term I should have used) is a real thing:

"Definition of 'Risk-Return Tradeoff'

The principle that potential return rises with an increase in risk. Low levels of uncertainty (low-risk) are associated with low potential returns, whereas high levels of uncertainty (high-risk) are associated with high potential returns. According to the risk-return tradeoff, invested money can render higher profits only if it is subject to the possibility of being lost. " - http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/riskreturntradeoff.asp

Offline thExit

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2014, 06:36:00 PM »
In retrospect, the last sentence of my post should not have been there and posting as cpif_admin should only involve posts to do with CPIF. I do apologise for this.

Nonetheless, Risk-Return Tradeoff (perhaps that is the term I should have used) is a real thing:

"Definition of 'Risk-Return Tradeoff'

The principle that potential return rises with an incurease in risk. Low levels of uncertainty (low-risk) are associated with low potential returns, whereas high levels of uncertainty (

high-risk) are associated with high potential returns. According to the risk-return tradeoff, invested money can render higher profits only if it is subject to the possibility of being lost. " - http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/riskreturntradeoff.asp

By sayig PR I actually meant everything that came before the last sentence. Don't pretend to be that naive cause that would be making fools out of the people reading this, you came to this thread writing how high risk must my trading be, if I'm making 5% a month. Do you have any similar statements regarding what I do?

Offline cpif_admin

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 06:54:53 PM »
If I didn't post as cpif_admin and didn't mention "the fund that I am listing", how would that post be considered PR? It would be completely brand less and not connected to anything I do.

To come back to the problem post, I made the point that in the crypto-world perhaps 100% per year is expected and indeed the norm:

Offline thExit

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 09:24:23 PM »
Dear Investors,

Thank you very much for your trust and the opportunity to work with you. We are at the very beginning of our journey, it is an important stage, cause just a few of you will join me at this stage. I have considered upgrading Stage A shares to Stage B shares at an appropriate time in the future (at the Stage B launch), so all the early investors would automatically become entitled to profits resulting from additional branches of operation, not just the profits generated through trading the initial (Stage A) capital. I have other bonuses in mind, just need to think them through- there is a lot of opportunities of doing things in a novel way, differently than the old-style investment funds; I don't want to copy them, I want to be better than them:) I'll keep you updated, and I'll be asking for your opinions as well.

To make my plans clear, I will allow some more time, up till the end of this week, before I convert the gathered LTC to USD (earlier in the description I've mentioned portions of capital- as we reach 300 LTC to be converted, but things aren't going that fast, no problem there, instead of using LTC amount we will use time 'amount', for example 2 weeks) I will then give you the minimum per share value (for potential buyback), and my Forex trading will begin on monday. Thus first dividends may be expected in circa 3 weeks time from now.

I'm ending my holiday in Romania, anyone wishing a postcard please PM or email me till tomorrow evening CET:)

Now, if you value your time, skip the following part...

If I didn't post as cpif_admin and didn't mention "the fund that I am listing", how would that post be considered PR? It would be completely brand less and not connected to anything I do.

To come back to the problem post, I made the point that in the crypto-world perhaps 100% per year is expected and indeed the norm:

@Coenie, if you're smart enough to run an investment fund, you should figure it out yourself.

Offline thExit

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 12:10:57 PM »
Updating the situation, as I've stated earlier, last Monday was supposed to be the start of trading with the use of the gathered funds. Seeing the steep decline in the LTC price over the last two weeks, and a very volatile downward movement on Monday (18th of August) I've decided to contact all the investors through e-mail asking for their permission to hold on to the gathered LTC funds, so as not to sell the LTC at a swing low (at around 3,4x USD). Since that time the price started climbing its way towards a more reasonable price, being 5,76 USD at the time of writing. I will now start selling the LTC in order to start trading on Monday. Thank you for your trust in my judgment. Below I present the e-mail sent to the shareholders:

Greetings,

I would like to thank you for putting your trust and your money into theSolution Series A Land Fund operation. I will do my best to keep you satisfied with my work. My goal is to reach a global scale, but I need to start small, to make myself a name, to become recognizable. Thanks to you, I’m able to achieve my personal goals and at the same time meet your investment targets.

I’m just one step away from converting the gathered funds and starting trading, but as we have recently seen a rather steep decline in LTC price, I would like to learn your opinion on holding a bit longer to LTC, in order not to sell the LTC at a swing low. The decline is said to be related to BTC weakness, there are numerous opinions but few facts, I’m far from speculating about the sell-off’s nature (despite trying to gather as much info as possible), as this is not my business and not my field of expertise, one thing I can tell from my trading experience is that it’s not good to join the crowd which is in ‘panic’ selling mode. We’ve seen BTC or LTC price declines over the past months/years, where after falling the price rose back, it’s a common pattern- a lower price is perceived as a good opportunity for those wanting to buy but that were on hold, so they join the market, start to buy, thus contributing to a rise in prices. I may be wrong at certain times, as altcoin markets may not fully resemble financial markets, but the nature of people will be the same, crypto currency investors will face the same emotions of fear and greed as fiat currencies investors, will make the same mistakes.

I prefer to avoid mistakes, this is why I am asking you about your opinion, or rather for your mandate to stay a bit on hold with converting the gathered funds. I know it’s not a lot of money, but it doesn’t matter if it’s a couple of bucks or a couple of millions. The principles are the same. What I would like to do is to set a minimum LTC price at which I would definitely sell the LTC to prevent from further loss. I would set the price at around 2,75-3,00 USD, so if we hit this level, I’d sell the gathered funds. If we don’t hit this level for a week, and the price starts to climb back, I will consider selling the LTC at a higher price.

I might be wrong, as I’ve said, and there is one more factor that needs to be taken into consideration, namely, fiat currencies are regulated, governments and central banks have a broad scope of means allowing them to control their currency, influence its behaviour, and in cases of steep declines act to stop or remedy the sell-off. In case of crypto currencies, there are no means of controlling their value, so a decline or an increase in value may be much broader.

My bias towards crypto currencies decreasing or increasing in value is neutral, although I am an enthusiast. I’m not optimistic predicting rises, and I’m not pessimistic predicting falls, I don’t predict and try to be neutral and take it as it is. But you may be optimistic or pessimistic, this is why I’m asking about your opinion.

Please keep in mind one thing, that if the price is going down, this means that there is someone willing to sell, but there is also someone willing to buy, this means that there are some buyers hoping that the price will go up, buyers that will later contribute to a bull market.

Here is my question, are you for holding to LTC in order not to sell at a very low price, allowing at the same time a definite sell-off as the price reaches 2,75-3,00 USD per LTC, or are you for immediate conversion to USD. You may also abstain, leaving the decision to me.

Kind regards,

Piotr

Offline digit

• Twitter: @_digit_
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 05:12:34 AM »
Updating the situation, as I've stated earlier, last Monday was supposed to be the start of trading with the use of the gathered funds. Seeing the steep decline in the LTC price over the last two weeks, and a very volatile downward movement on Monday (18th of August) I've decided to contact all the investors through e-mail asking for their permission to hold on to the gathered LTC funds, so as not to sell the LTC at a swing low (at around 3,4x USD). Since that time the price started climbing its way towards a more reasonable price, being 5,76 USD at the time of writing. I will now start selling the LTC in order to start trading on Monday. Thank you for your trust in my judgment. Below I present the e-mail sent to the shareholders:

Greetings,

I would like to thank you for putting your trust and your money into theSolution Series A Land Fund operation. I will do my best to keep you satisfied with my work. My goal is to reach a global scale, but I need to start small, to make myself a name, to become recognizable. Thanks to you, I’m able to achieve my personal goals and at the same time meet your investment targets.

I’m just one step away from converting the gathered funds and starting trading, but as we have recently seen a rather steep decline in LTC price, I would like to learn your opinion on holding a bit longer to LTC, in order not to sell the LTC at a swing low. The decline is said to be related to BTC weakness, there are numerous opinions but few facts, I’m far from speculating about the sell-off’s nature (despite trying to gather as much info as possible), as this is not my business and not my field of expertise, one thing I can tell from my trading experience is that it’s not good to join the crowd which is in ‘panic’ selling mode. We’ve seen BTC or LTC price declines over the past months/years, where after falling the price rose back, it’s a common pattern- a lower price is perceived as a good opportunity for those wanting to buy but that were on hold, so they join the market, start to buy, thus contributing to a rise in prices. I may be wrong at certain times, as altcoin markets may not fully resemble financial markets, but the nature of people will be the same, crypto currency investors will face the same emotions of fear and greed as fiat currencies investors, will make the same mistakes.

I prefer to avoid mistakes, this is why I am asking you about your opinion, or rather for your mandate to stay a bit on hold with converting the gathered funds. I know it’s not a lot of money, but it doesn’t matter if it’s a couple of bucks or a couple of millions. The principles are the same. What I would like to do is to set a minimum LTC price at which I would definitely sell the LTC to prevent from further loss. I would set the price at around 2,75-3,00 USD, so if we hit this level, I’d sell the gathered funds. If we don’t hit this level for a week, and the price starts to climb back, I will consider selling the LTC at a higher price.

I might be wrong, as I’ve said, and there is one more factor that needs to be taken into consideration, namely, fiat currencies are regulated, governments and central banks have a broad scope of means allowing them to control their currency, influence its behaviour, and in cases of steep declines act to stop or remedy the sell-off. In case of crypto currencies, there are no means of controlling their value, so a decline or an increase in value may be much broader.

My bias towards crypto currencies decreasing or increasing in value is neutral, although I am an enthusiast. I’m not optimistic predicting rises, and I’m not pessimistic predicting falls, I don’t predict and try to be neutral and take it as it is. But you may be optimistic or pessimistic, this is why I’m asking about your opinion.

Please keep in mind one thing, that if the price is going down, this means that there is someone willing to sell, but there is also someone willing to buy, this means that there are some buyers hoping that the price will go up, buyers that will later contribute to a bull market.

Here is my question, are you for holding to LTC in order not to sell at a very low price, allowing at the same time a definite sell-off as the price reaches 2,75-3,00 USD per LTC, or are you for immediate conversion to USD. You may also abstain, leaving the decision to me.

Kind regards,

Piotr

thanks for the update, i've been impressed so far with your professionalism and feel more confident investing in this.  I do think LTC will recover but trust your judgement and would like to see DSOL-LF start operating sooner then later.  I also went and bought a few more shares so hope that helps cover some of the shortfall after conversion to fiat to a level that DSOL-LF was expected to begin operating with.
Hopefully LTC will remain at point that allows a meaningful return, would really like DSOL-LF to become a success story for investors and litecoininvest platform :)

Offline thExit

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2014, 03:29:03 PM »
thanks for the update, i've been impressed so far with your professionalism and feel more confident investing in this.  I do think LTC will recover but trust your judgement and would like to see DSOL-LF start operating sooner then later.  I also went and bought a few more shares so hope that helps cover some of the shortfall after conversion to fiat to a level that DSOL-LF was expected to begin operating with.
Hopefully LTC will remain at point that allows a meaningful return, would really like DSOL-LF to become a success story for investors and litecoininvest platform :)

Thank you Digitarian for your kind opinion and for your backing, I'm also personally enthusiastic, but when it comes to trading, there is no room for sentiment. I've learned to separate that from my trading decisions. I'm a professional trader and I try to be as professional as possible with regard to what I'm trying to do here. I spent several months learning about crypto currencies and researching the best method to succeed with my trading operation, but it seems that paradoxically, profitable trading is much easier for me than building such an operation from scratch:)

This does not discourage me, on the contrary, it makes me want to work harder. I need to put some effort into marketing, which I was always against- I used to sell my trading methods, EAs, I've mentored over 150 traders and I always avoided marketing and advertising, I always thought that if they want to learn from me, it's up to them to find me. Now the case is different, the more people know about me, the better.

The faster we succeed with Series A, and the faster we are able to proceed to Series B, the more the initial (Series A) investors will earn. As I've stated earlier, all assets from Series A will have the right to be transferred to Series B, so the investors will earn from Forex trading but also from fees generated from additional branches of operation. The final goal is to integrate an investment mechanism into BTC/LTC wallets, so everyone could earn an interest by transferring funds for trading, and would be able to withdraw those funds when needed for spending. Please refer to Sources of Revenue, page 15 of theSolution Business Description:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5MX8YsGbFm9ZTVNR205N0czOVk/edit?pli=1

Out of the all branches of operation, Wallet-Integrated Investing and DTB are the most important. In the near future (perhaps a year) I’d be able to trade BTC/LTC the same way as I trade fiat- by that time I would like people to recognize the potential of this operation, and the reliability of what I’m offering. Only with your backing can I achieve that. Let’s do this people;)