Marketing is about deception. Albeit a positive one, i.e.
1) making people focus on one aspect of Reality, not everything at the same time.
2) emphasizing a latent reality that has been tested only a few times
3) fulfilling a self-fulfilling prophecy
I agree you might want to reformulate the tag line into: the most-traded crypto or the most liquid, etc..
But if you use words like 4 times as faster , this is not appealing as Fastcoin is like 10 times as faster.
This is not gonna work. You have a problem. You are just stating flat, almost tautological words.
"Future of Commerce"? Very Vague. Non Specific. Could be said of every single coin out there.
Every single coin out of 3 has this tag line. Not gonna work.
Now, please consider this: how did Steve Jobs sell the Macbook Air?
By telling people that it was the thinnest (and demonstrating it was on the stage) notebook in the World.
Now he did not go and check to measure if Sony's were even thinner.
He knew that his was suitably very thin, beautifully designed and technologically reliable, and that was enough for people to associate and recognize it as the thinnest one.
Litecoin can solve its Marketing problem the same way (and make people buy it):
By telling people a Truth (and reflecting it on the design and demonstrating with track records).
Some proposals for the tag line:
* The Biggest Crypto-Currency in the World (in traded volume)
* The Largest Crypto-Currency in the World
* The Most liquid Crypto-Currency on the Planet.
If after 3 years of history, Litecoin has not understood what it is, we are in trouble.
-crypto_coiner (Tokyo, Japan)