Author Topic: Coinographic.com - CLOSED for business!  (Read 57184 times)

Offline Bonksnp

• Litecoin Association Member
Re: Coinographic.com - Open for business!
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 12:34:05 AM »
For those of you that may be interested, we have just opened up a design contest for our Physical Bitcoin Design;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693176.0

We have offered a huge bounty of 5 Bitcoins and 2 ounces of fine gold for the winner of this contest.  If you, or anyone you know might be interested in taking part, please point them to the above thread on Bitcointalk.

Thank you

This is an unbelievably large bounty and I am surprised at the lack of entries.  Even die hard Litecoin artists should give this a shot, you could always trade the coin for LTC.
Yea, I'm gonna give a serious effort and toss my hat in the ring for this one.  Although even though I'm loyal to LTC, if I won, I'd keep the coin. :)

Offline Coinographic

• Creating Physical Coins of Eminence.
    • Physical Litecoins
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 12:52:31 AM »

This is an unbelievably large bounty and I am surprised at the lack of entries.

I know right? What do you have to do to stand out in the bitcoin world!

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »
I'm pleased to announce our 10 LTC (Litecoin Association Edition) design has been completed and will go into production phase from today.

Coins are available to pre-order from our website - http://www.coinographic.com/litecoin-association-commemorative - Starting from coin No.11.

For each and every coin sold we will be donating 1 LTC to the Litecoin Association.

Our Official Auction for coins #001-010 can be found here -  https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21254.0

We hope you all like it as much as we do!

Any questions please direct them here or contact us via our website.

We hope to have the Chickun coin finished and launched by close of play tomorrow

Thank you to the entire community for their amazing support throughout this project so far - You have all been amazing!

Offline worldlybedouin

• Elite Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »
Looks great!  Now the question is what to buy with my  [ltc] ?  What a great problem to have. ;D

Offline evilb

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2014, 03:34:10 AM »
Are the 1LTC and 10LTC coins going to have a coin ID/firstbits like the 25LTC coin?

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2014, 10:32:10 AM »
Are the 1LTC and 10LTC coins going to have a coin ID/firstbits like the 25LTC coin?

no they are not going to have this.  Only our 25 LTC will have the first bits - Thank you

Offline evilb

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38:08 PM »

no they are not going to have this.  Only our 25 LTC will have the first bits - Thank you
How will the buyer know what the public key is and know there is actually LTC on the coin # they receive?  Please explain your process of keeping track of coin numbers and public keys.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »

How will the buyer know what the public key is and know there is actually LTC on the coin # they receive?  Please explain your process of keeping track of coin numbers and public keys.

The wallet address will be dispatched with the coin.  You will be able to verify the balance of the coin via block explorer - thank you

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2014, 12:34:29 PM »
Hi,

Please find below our first photos of the 25L coin.  This is our proof coin.  A couple of improvements are being made before the final production run.  Everything is still on target for an August 18th shipping date.  We hope you like the pictures...

Thank you

Offline pumpbreaks

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2014, 11:31:58 AM »
HOORAY, this looks cool, but i was hoping the design to be slightly sharper than it is, glad this is not the final run

Offline pumpbreaks

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2014, 11:37:40 AM »
HOORAY, this looks cool, but i was hoping the design to be slightly sharper than it is, glad this is not the final run

also have you tried using a scanner to capture better pictures :)

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »

Coinographic, send the coin to me, I'll take some good photos of it.

References: Here and Here.

I promise to send the coin back.  :D

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »

This is just a snap shot from the coin manufacture.  We are not happy with the current result and it is being changed and improved before we agree any full production run.  In the interest of transparency, we just wanted to keep you all updated on the progress as it happens.  We hope to have another proof coin within days looking better

Thanks

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2014, 08:34:06 PM »
Hi,

I wanted to give you all a production update.  Firstly our holograms are running about 6-7 days behind shedule.  You can see below some photos of our hologram Shims.  They are currently being run and cut to size.  We have been assured we will receive them in our hand by Friday 8th August.

25 LTC Hologram

1 LTC Hologram

DIY Hologram

Secondly we have a slight delay on our 1 LTC coins from manufacture.  We had some problems with the silver plate finish not being up to standard.  They are also being re-run this week and we should have them in our hands by Friday 8th August.  We will update you all the moment we have them in hand and ofcourse upload some photos.

Thank you

PS Apologize for the low quality photos, they were taken on a mobile phone

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2014, 10:14:25 PM »
This is an unbelievably large bounty and I am surprised at the lack of entries.
I know right? What do you have to do to stand out in the bitcoin world!

I really wish I had even a basic level of artistic talent.  That is a prize worth some time and effort...