Author Topic: Coinographic.com - CLOSED for business!  (Read 57761 times)

Offline saigoned

• Litecoin Association Member
    • Bitcoin and Litcoin Merchandise Coming Soon
Re: Coinographic.com - CLOSED for business!
« Reply #405 on: June 09, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »
To update everyone - This case is still ongoing, I have been advised not to discuss the case on here for the time being. Fraud Department are now involved, our friend Mark is in for a surprise soon. I have been told I can post solid information in a few weeks, please be patient.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #406 on: June 09, 2015, 10:12:05 AM »
To update everyone - This case is still ongoing, I have been advised not to discuss the case on here for the time being. Fraud Department are now involved, our friend Mark is in for a surprise soon. I have been told I can post solid information in a few weeks, please be patient.

Good luck in the en-devours. I hope you get what you had spent back, scumbags.

Offline AT101ET

« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2015, 02:05:59 PM »

Great! Thanks for the update. I just thought that maybe the world had forgotten as it was all quiet. Thanks again for all the work you're doing.
BTW, complete side point, but I'm coming to Vietnam soon  :)

Offline treasure_finder

« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2015, 03:56:12 AM »

Thank you for your efforts. If I ever get made whole (even partially), I will send you a thank you gift, for helping where folks like me don't have the time or knowledge to do so.

Offline saigoned

• Bitcoin and Litcoin Merchandise Coming Soon
« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2015, 08:12:32 AM »

Great! Thanks for the update. I just thought that maybe the world had forgotten as it was all quiet. Thanks again for all the work you're doing.
BTW, complete side point, but I'm coming to Vietnam soon  :)

Nice where abouts you headed? I just spent a week hiking in the jungle and visited the worlds largest caves Son Doong and Hang En, if you are heading HCMC lets meet up for a beer or 6:)

Offline bithalo

« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2015, 03:25:10 AM »
Thank you for your efforts saigoned. 

Offline Drax

« Reply #411 on: June 29, 2015, 05:28:22 PM »
Finally some good news! I hope to see some of that invested btc back! (Or my 3 gold and 3 silver coins, but doubts that's gonna happen)

Offline medicine

« Reply #412 on: June 30, 2015, 05:11:30 AM »
I would also like to see my coins funded.  With the increase in LTC price, the coins will be worth almost as much as I paid for them :)

Offline Bitcoin

« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2015, 05:21:41 AM »
Any updates on Scammer Mark?

Offline pablo325

« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2015, 02:14:30 PM »
Any updates saigoned?