Author Topic: Coinographic.com - CLOSED for business!  (Read 55052 times)

Offline Coinographic

• Creating Physical Coins of Eminence.
    • Physical Litecoins
Re: Coinographic.com - Open for business!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 11:49:43 PM »
1 LTC images added

Offline Bitcoin

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 04:35:33 AM »
1 LTC images added

When can we place an order for the 10 and 1 LTC coin?

Offline pumpbreaks

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 09:47:00 AM »
HOLY SHIT, THAT COIN IS SEXY !!

the work you do is amazing

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »

Its your design lol.  I think the credit is with you ;)

Offline pumpbreaks

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 11:22:16 AM »

Its your design lol.  I think the credit is with you ;)

the 3d work, the credits with you!!!

love it, to this shortly i will have one of these in my hand is amazing:)

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 11:30:11 AM »

We have BitPryds to thank for the 3D renders.  Very Impressive indeed!

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 04:43:12 AM »
Will you be auctioning the 1 LTC coins?

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 05:37:13 AM »

We have BitPryds to thank for the 3D renders.  Very Impressive indeed!

I notice that your logo isn't what was selected -- I know its off topic but I am curious what happened.  I liked the winning design but all of your advertisements and your website feature a much more toned down logo.

Now, on topic, I am also interested in your 1 LTC limited edition coin.  I wish there was a more expensive pure silver version (1 troy oz is fine).  I understand the coin would be worth more than the LTC (for now...) but I'd rather have pure fine silver than silver and brass and I don't think I can spring for the 25 LTC gem of a coin without another discussion with my wife about my expensive hobby.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »
Will you be auctioning the 1 LTC coins?

We don't really see the point of offering these at auction since they are not limited.  We will be auctioning our 10LTC coin #1-10 though (limited to 1000) ;)  The design is still in progress.  Will have some updates for that coin soon

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 04:50:19 PM »

I notice that your logo isn't what was selected -- I know its off topic but I am curious what happened.  I liked the winning design but all of your advertisements and your website feature a much more toned down logo.

We just didn't feel that is suited our brand in the end.  The winning design received full payment for his work though

Now, on topic, I am also interested in your 1 LTC limited edition coin.  I wish there was a more expensive pure silver version (1 troy oz is fine).  I understand the coin would be worth more than the LTC (for now...) but I'd rather have pure fine silver than silver and brass and I don't think I can spring for the 25 LTC gem of a coin without another discussion with my wife about my expensive hobby.

We wont be offering this design in pure silver unfortunately.  We think its important to have at least one product that is affordable to all.  We will be announcing our 10 LTC design soon which will be limited in 1 ounce of fine silver.  Maybe that will be the best option for you?

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2014, 05:27:43 AM »

We just didn't feel that is suited our brand in the end.  The winning design received full payment for his work though

We wont be offering this design in pure silver unfortunately.  We think its important to have at least one product that is affordable to all.  We will be announcing our 10 LTC design soon which will be limited in 1 ounce of fine silver.  Maybe that will be the best option for you?

Yes, I think that may be the middle ground I'd want.  I don't mind, I suppose, storing some LTC on a coin.  I'll be sure to check it out because 1 oz of silver is really my ideal.

I also think that an affordable luxury type coin is great, I just prefer precious metals only.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:21 PM »
for anyone that might be interested, we have just opened up a design contest for a dogecoin -

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/28wa18/1200000_doge_bounty_attn_graphic_designers/

:)

Offline wafdawg

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2014, 05:23:29 PM »
I was trying to go to your website to order but coinographic.com could not be found.  Is your website down? Links in OP not working.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2014, 05:26:27 PM »
I was trying to go to your website to order but coinographic.com could not be found.  Is your website down? Links in OP not working.

Site went down about 1 hour ago.  seems like some issue with the DNS and we are dealing with the host and the registrar to try and find a solution to the problem.  We hope to be back online very soon.  Will update via this post and twitter as soon as back online

Thank you

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2014, 06:16:16 PM »

back online now - thank you