Author Topic: Coinographic.com - CLOSED for business!  (Read 57762 times)

Offline Coinographic

• Creating Physical Coins of Eminence.
    • Physical Litecoins
Coinographic.com - CLOSED for business!
« on: June 13, 2014, 10:34:26 AM »
Mod edit from TheMage

Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As a company we had every intention of trying to resolve our issues and we have truly exhausted every avenue to try and raise capital to either make good with our existing customers or issue refunds to those of you that invested in pre-orders of our upcoming Bitcoin collection.

Unfortunately, we regret to have to announce that due to events over the last few months the company is now bankrupt and can no longer continue trading.

As a result of our liquidation we are unable to honour any outstanding orders, coin funding or pending refunds.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

If you wish to issue a winding-up petition (WUP) against our company you can do so from the following link - https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money/overview.

Our company information is below;
Coinographic Ltd
registration number 08773620

We are truly sorry that it has come to this and wish everyone the best for the future.

This will be our official thread for anyone to ask us questions about our products, website or ordering process.

Thank you to everyone for your support in getting this project off the ground.  We are very much excited to be a part of Litecoin and the crypto-currency revolution.

25 LTC Limited Edition Coin
I am pleased to announce that as of today (13th June 2014), our website is live and we are accepting pre-orders for our Limited Edition 25 Litecoin.  Please click this link - http://www.coinographic.com/25ltc-limited-silver to view the product in detail.  Everything is currently going to plan and we foresee a shipping date of the end of July or first week in August.  We see no reason for this date changing.  Our ordering process allows you to choose the exact Limited Edition number you would like to purchase.

For those of you that may be uncomfortable pre-ordering products please sign up to our newsletter (http://www.coinographic.com/newsletter) and we will then contact you as soon as our products are in-hand and ready for dispatch.

1 LTC 2014 Production Coin
I am pleased to announce that as of today (20th June 2014), we are accepting pre-orders for our 1 LTC 2014 Production Coin.  Please click this link - http://www.coinographic.com/1ltc-silver to view the product in detail.  Everything is currently going to plan and we foresee a shipping date by the end of July.  We see no reason for this date changing. 

For those of you that may be uncomfortable pre-ordering products please sign up to our newsletter (http://www.coinographic.com/newsletter) and we will then contact you as soon as our products are in-hand and ready for dispatch.

I leave you with some images;

Our 25 LTC Limited Edition

Our 1 LTC 2014 Edition

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:14:48 AM by TheMage »

Offline saigoned

• Litecoin Association Member
    • Bitcoin and Litcoin Merchandise Coming Soon
Re: Coinographic.com - Open for business!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 11:37:18 AM »
Order placed for No.11 and you will receive payment within the hour. Thanks, beautiful coin.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 11:41:42 AM »
Order placed for No.11 and you will receive payment within the hour. Thanks, beautiful coin.

Thank you very much for your support

Offline saigoned

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 11:45:10 AM »

I am just moving the coins out of cold storage should be 10 minutes but i notice on your site i can go in and order no.11 again. May be worth checking as you have a 1.5hr time on making payment, dont want multiple people ordering the same coin.

PAID: Transaction ID: 0d081f661934e8fefac8874af82360e948e15d335b524c19c6e50c20815898c7
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 11:49:22 AM by saigoned »

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »

I am just moving the coins out of cold storage should be 10 minutes but i notice on your site i can go in and order no.11 again. May be worth checking as you have a 1.5hr time on making payment, dont want multiple people ordering the same coin.

PAID: Transaction ID: 0d081f661934e8fefac8874af82360e948e15d335b524c19c6e50c20815898c7

As soon as payment is confirmed the coin number automatically removes itself from our website.  We might look at temporary disabling the coin while waiting for payment though - thank you for your comments

Regards

Offline saigoned

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
Nice website btw, it looks great.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 12:08:24 PM »
Nice website btw, it looks great.

Thank you for your order - your payment has been confirmed. stock should get removed from our website within 2 mins automatically

Regards

Offline worldlybedouin

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »
Tough spot...I'd love to get one of the < 10 coins...but I also don't want to miss out on buying any should my bid not win...unfortunately I only have enough LTC for 1. :D This is certainly a wonderful dilema!

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 03:11:06 PM »
Tough spot...I'd love to get one of the < 10 coins...but I also don't want to miss out on buying any should my bid not win...unfortunately I only have enough LTC for 1. :D This is certainly a wonderful dilema!

there are still some low numbers available on the site (12 being the lowest).  I think it is likely that the 2-10 coins will go for a higher price then the ones on the website. 

Thank you

Offline worldlybedouin

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »

there are still some low numbers available on the site (12 being the lowest).  I think it is likely that the 2-10 coins will go for a higher price then the ones on the website. 

Thank you

Yeah I'm pretty sure the 2-10 coins will exceed the price of the 12+ coins... :)

EDIT:  Just pulled the trigger and bought #12! ;D :D ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:54:49 PM by worldly »

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 04:07:04 PM »

EDIT:  Just pulled the trigger and bought #12! ;D :D ;) :) 8)

Thank you for your support

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 04:15:28 PM »
Thank you to everyone that has bought our products so far.  We hope to exceed your expectations. 

I am pleased to announce that all of our silver coins will now have an official silver hallmark from the assay office in the UK.  This will further increase the intrinsic value of all our fine silver coins and guarantee the quality of the silver they are minted on. 

Thank you to everyone for the support we have received.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 11:27:53 PM »
Thank you to everyone that has bought our products so far.  We hope to exceed your expectations. 

I am pleased to announce that all of our silver coins will now have an official silver hallmark from the assay office in the UK.  This will further increase the intrinsic value of all our fine silver coins and guarantee the quality of the silver they are minted on. 

Thank you to everyone for the support we have received.

This is interesting. Are the hallmarks equivalent to like a privy mark on bullion silver coins?

Those are cool.

Offline Coinographic

• Physical Litecoins
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 12:18:09 AM »
This is interesting. Are the hallmarks equivalent to like a privy mark on bullion silver coins?

Those are cool.

Similar but its got a bit more to it.  Below are some examples of a full silver hallmark:

This is an explanation of what the symbols mean:

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 12:35:28 AM »

Those are cool.

Similar but its got a bit more to it.  Below are some examples of a full silver hallmark:

This is an explanation of what the symbols mean:

Thank you for clarifying this.