Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell/buy hash Scrypt power - rig owners needed !!!  (Read 2861 times)

Offline kenshiro

• NiceHash
nicehash.com

Rent hash power by simply placing an order!
Lease your rigs by simply adding a pool!

NiceHash brings a whole new concept into cloud mining by offering safe and efficient mining with a peace of mind for both the sellers of hashing power (rig owners) and buyers of hashing power.

We do not offer you to buy or sell rigs, we offer you to buy or sell hashing power directly. Why bother renting rigs, when you can rent hashing power? NiceHash brings more to renters and rig owners.

And how exactly NiceHash service works?
NiceHash works similar as an advanced pool. Rig owners point their rigs towards NiceHash advanced stratum server. NiceHash stratum server verifies, aggregates and accelerates hash power of the connected rigs and points the power to the pools that buyers set's within their orders.

Why use NiceHash for buying hashing power?
- Pay for exactly what you want - for accepted shares only!
- Never pay for dead or faulty configured rigs (remember, you're not renting rigs but rig's hash power which is aggregated through NiceHash)!
- Simple way to create orders instantly!
- Cancel any order at any time (finally you can instantly switch between various algorithms)!
- Secure online wallet for fast purchases!
- Mine your coins with massive hash rates!

Wanna get some hash power ASAP? Just register at nicehash.com and place your order

Why use NiceHash for selling hashing power?
- As simple as using a multipool!
- Keeping peace of mind while selling your hash power (buyers are not directly affected if your rig goes offline - you'll never have to make any refunds or time extensions)!
- Be paid more than any multipool pays!
- Automatic payments in Bitcoins 4 times a day!
- No registration needed!
- No limits - use as many rigs as you like!
- Graphical and textual statistics!

Wanna start earning some Bitcoins ASAP?
Point your Scrypt miners to:
stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333

PLEASE make sure you'll read the FAQ at https://nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqs0. Due to the NiceHash's latest state-of-the art engine, older miners are not supported; sgminer-4.1 or newer [http://www.sgminerwindows.com/] should be used.

NiceHash.com is hosted on a professional servers infrastructure. We'll work hard to provide highly-available and secure service to our users.

So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of the 0% fee pre-launch promotion and start using NiceHash today!

nicehash.com
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:33:48 AM by kenshiro »

Offline kenshiro

• NiceHash
Re: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell/buy hash Scrypt power with peace of mind
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 11:32:01 AM »
Rig owners / provideds needed !!! Currently you get paid at 0.009+ BTC/mh/day !!! Try our service, we already have hundreds of satisfied rig providers.

Offline kenshiro

• NiceHash
Important note for all sellers - providers

After extensive internal testing we can finally provide you with our own sgminer and cgminer builds.

As you probably already know, NiceHash is using some advanced stratum protocol features, therefore older mining software is not supported. We have prepared optimized sgminer and cgminer builds for you to get optimum performance when mining with GPUs on NiceHash. Of course, these builds will also work equally optimal on other pools.

Our builds includes patch for seamless order swaping without interupts, the idle bugfix as well as some other minor impovements.

Get the software here: https://nicehash.com/software/

Please, download our sgminer or cgminer binaries and please report if it is working well for you. We will apprechiate any feedback!

On our software download page you will also find links to latest BFGMiner builds with good GridSeed support (BFGminer 3.99.0) - hopefully Hashra and others will include the latest BFGminer in their software builds as soon as possible.

Thank you for using NiceHash!

Offline kenshiro

• NiceHash
We've added X11 algorithm.

Sellers: There are already some orders in place so you can start earning money with your X11 rigs asap. The widely used sph-miner is supported. We will also provide you with optimized patched sph-miner for idle-bug and extranonce patch. Stay tuned.

Buyers: You can place your order ASAP, hashing power is already available.

Offline kenshiro

• NiceHash
OK, some good news here, for both providers and buyers.

1.) X13 and Keccak (SHA3) algorithms have been added.

2.) Builds of the brand new sgminer-5 are available: https://nicehash.com/software/#sgminer; you can use this sgminer for all algorithms, supported by NiceHash: Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, Keccak SHA3 (except SHA256, of course).

Thanks for using NiceHash!

Offline Knoxx

I have a little farm going if you want to pm me about how the rig owner thing goes.

Offline DarkKnight

Tracking payments is confusing. It should be very clear what the customer has paid, what fee you are taking, and what the people doing all the actual work (i.e. providers) are getting paid.

Everytime I've hooked into your service, I've been disappointed with the payback. Rejects are around 9%, reported speeds are lower, and payback is hard to follow. This is particularly true because you insist on rating all algorithms by BTC/GH/Day instead of the accepted BTC/MH/Day that is common place everywhere for everything but SHA256. That little slip of the decimal point makes easy comparisons a PITA.

As to the high reject rate, it's possible because I'm proxying through leaserig and then you before I can get to the pool, that it's causing delays and creating higher rejects. The problem there is, you don't pay anything at all for rejects. Plenty of pools, particularly multipools will pay a rejected share out if it happens withing a few seconds of a coin switch. All of that adds up to less coin at the end of the day for the same amount of work.

For example, this is a copy/paste from your payment page:

This is useless in comparing what workload you were on, for what rate, the length of time the 'round' was, provider's earnings for that round, what the buyer paid for it, AND YOUR FEE.

Whenever I look at your website, I find it incredibly difficult to determine the actual cut your are taking between buyer and seller. You state 2%, but it's not plainly listed alongside payments. The payout ledger is so convoluted and vague, it's impossible to see what is actually happening.

WTH is a 'Round accepted GH' anyway? It might be more clear, if your ledger were per BTC payment address, and a user can see the length of time he worked on given orders and rounds.

Take a look at how ghash.io displays worker earnings. Something like that should be your goal. This nonsense you have is about as transparent as a pot of burnt coffee.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 04:52:08 PM by DarkKnight »

Offline kenshiro

• NiceHash
Re: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell/buy hash Scrypt power - rig owners needed !!!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 07:20:00 AM »
Hey, Scrypt miners!

NiceHash.com is still paying way above average direct Litecoin mining! Point your miners to NiceHash stratum servers to get great payouts in Bitcoins, based on PPS.

Best regards,
kenshirothefist