Author Topic: 64-bit Windows Development Binaries of SGMiner [Updated 12/24]  (Read 92410 times)

Offline chefwaffles

Re: 64-bit Windows Development Binaries of SGMiner
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 01:03:47 AM »
just sent, check in like 2 minutes.

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 10:20:57 PM »
Bump for update! Also, I'm bored, so I will take requests for the next couple of hours. I will compile stuff you want compiled for Windows if I can, up to and including the complexity of GCC.

Offline chefwaffles

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 10:54:39 PM »
the latest one you jujst released seems to be buggy, does not show top stats like previous ones.

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 10:58:07 PM »
the latest one you jujst released seems to be buggy, does not show top stats like previous ones.

Weird. File a bug on the sgminer github, as I just compile it.

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 10:49:26 AM »
I found a cool fork of sgminer that allows mining other coins like DarkCoin, AnimeCoin, Quark, and lots more, so I compiled it for Win64. You can find its bitcointalk thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0

And my signed binaries here:

<links removed, see OP>
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:14:22 AM by Wolf0 »

Offline semajjames

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 12:01:26 PM »
Wolf
        i have these Kernel files but i have no idea what to do with them could you be so kind as to point me where i can read how to use them, i dont even know if they can be used with win 7 !!

oh yeah and keep up the good work we need sgminer to stay alive

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 12:03:05 PM »
Wolf
        i have these Kernel files but i have no idea what to do with them could you be so kind as to point me where i can read how to use them, i dont even know if they can be used with win 7 !!

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

Use "--kernel alexkarold" in your bat file to use the alexkarold kernel, same with the others.

Offline semajjames

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 04:54:52 PM »
Wolf

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

Use "--kernel alexkarold" in your bat file to use the alexkarold kernel, same with the others.

ok thanks ,,, i at this stage use a .bat file and a .conf file,,, so would i need to remove "kernel Scrypt" and "kernel-path" from my .conf file ?

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 06:09:08 PM »
Wolf

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

ok thanks ,,, i at this stage use a .bat file and a .conf file,,, so would i need to remove "kernel Scrypt" and "kernel-path" from my .conf file ?

Leave kernel-path, I'm pretty sure it searches in the directory the sgminer binary is in regardless. For the name of the kernel, use whatever kernel you wish (but don't add the .cl on the end!)

Offline semajjames

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 10:48:35 PM »
Wolf

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

Leave kernel-path, I'm pretty sure it searches in the directory the sgminer binary is in regardless. For the name of the kernel, use whatever kernel you wish (but don't add the .cl on the end!)

ok i removed kernel scrypt from the .conf file and used this .bat

color 0A
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
C:\SGMINER\sgminer.exe --config "C:\SGMINER\Hinix\locked elipa\mage 3333\sgminer.conf" --kernel alexkarnew

but sgminer would not start should i use the "" marks

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
Wolf

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

color 0A
C:\SGMINER\sgminer.exe --config "C:\SGMINER\Hinix\locked elipa\mage 3333\sgminer.conf" --kernel alexkarnew

I'll need more detail than, "sgminer would not start." A screenshot of what happened would be helpful.

Offline Wolf0

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 10:48:47 PM »
Bump for update.

Offline jcw

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 03:54:11 AM »
Very nice, wish this was around when I first started using sgminer, it was difficult to find a windows version that I half-trusted.

Offline Aboy68

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 04:32:26 PM »
Great effort!

I have a quick question, does anyone know why the information lines in the top does not show in the new version.
Are there new switches for the command file to use?

it looks like this all ower the screen:
[18:27:58] Accepted c83fcb04 Diff 327/256 GPU 2
[18:28:05] Accepted 128a9358 Diff 3.54K/256 GPU 0
[18:28:10] Accepted d43deaa5 Diff 309/256 GPU 1
[18:28:17] Accepted 11e67c14 Diff 3.66K/256 GPU 1
[18:28:49] Accepted e30f7f9f Diff 289/256 GPU 0
[18:29:01] Accepted f9d19eaa Diff 262/256 GPU 2
[18:29:29] Accepted 19d95da9 Diff 2.54K/256 GPU 0
[18:29:44] Accepted ab523a1e Diff 383/256 GPU 0
[18:29:52] Accepted 8623c339 Diff 489/256 GPU 1
[18:30:39] Network diff set to 15.9M

Offline semajjames

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 06:43:40 PM »
Wolf

thanks

psw.cl
alexkarold.cl
zuikkis.cl
ckolivas.cl
alexkarnew.cl

color 0A

I'll need more detail than, "sgminer would not start." A screenshot of what happened would be helpful.
Ok i now have sgminer running with -T and pause,,, it is saying "i cannot define kernel with scrypt"