Author Topic: [Litecoininvest] HEDGE FUND LTC  (Read 21077 times)

Offline Rockyroad

Re: [Litecoininvest] HEDGE FUND LTC
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 04:42:48 AM »
I am so happy to find something like this.  Mining is difficult now and I'm looking for sure thing easy money. 

Offline doppelganger

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 09:25:49 AM »
I am so happy to find something like this.  Mining is difficult now and I'm looking for sure thing easy money.

its not a sure thing

Offline o3u

• Money comes, money goes.
    • Fistful of Bitcoins (IN DEVELOPMENT)
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »

its not a sure thing

for whoever created this it is.

Offline doppelganger

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 09:17:00 AM »

its not a sure thing

for whoever created this it is.

what is 'this' exactly? the 'hedge fund' security?

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 07:20:49 PM »
what is 'this' exactly? the 'hedge fund' security?

Sorry I'm the owner.
Security Hedge Fund LTC (listed now in www.litecoininvest.com ticker: HFLTC) & Hedge Fund BTC (listed now in www.bitcoinbourse.eu ticker: HFB). Now it's possible invest in Litecoins or bitcoins.
It's possible than in a future to be listed in other webpages. I work for it.
This security invest all capital founded in several investments searching maximize earnings.
My desire is work with transparency.
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar7_aNe-JZqRdExuN3NJYXlxM2VFVV9yYzJNbkFLcXc&output=html
Dividends are paid weekly.
History can see in: https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/HFLTC/history
It's possible to be one great rentability for my investors because I invest in very much securities & forex. Now is 100% yearly (aprox). I search to diversificate risks.
This security begin trade last 25 April 2014.
Thanks.

Mrrr

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2014, 09:16:59 PM »
Hello Makalu,

Bitcoinbourse has some serious PR issues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600628.0

Locks its own topics and shows nothing in terms of transparency.

I realize I've been a bit on the offense initially already but the above doesn't really help your case.

Also, the recent dividends indeed point at a 100% return per year. This is a red flag for me to be honest.

You got an excel sheet and consistent 100% ROI dividends. I'm not saying you have malicious intents but from my perspective the excel sheet could be made up and the dividends payed out of invested LTC.

I'm at the brink of buying into this and I'm not trying to discredit you, but you got to show me something tangible. Because at the moment I can't tell whether you are legit or not.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 09:35:43 PM by Mrrr »

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2014, 09:46:45 AM »
Bitcoinbourse has some serious PR issues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600628.0

Locks its own topics and shows nothing in terms of transparency.

I realize I've been a bit on the offense initially already but the above doesn't really help your case.

Thanks Mrrr for yours advertisements !!!!
I think than problem for BitcoinBourse is one project than begin. Also need very much money because has begun very much projects.
I prefer wait and see. I enjoy helping those starting. Now have my vote.
BitcoinBourse website runs today buy it's in beta phase. Needs improvements, of course.

Also, the recent dividends indeed point at a 100% return per year. This is a red flag for me to be honest.

You got an excel sheet and consistent 100% ROI dividends. I'm not saying you have malicious intents but from my perspective the excel sheet could be made up and the dividends payed out of invested LTC.

I'm at the brink of buying into this and I'm not trying to discredit you, but you got to show me something tangible. Because at the moment I can't tell whether you are legit or not.

I know than I'm not known in this forum and community. It's understandably distrust me.
But you can, for example, see my profile in BTCJam https://btcjam.com/users/5055
You can see in this profile than I'm one active member since June 2013 and now I have 102 active loans to bitcoin and litecoin community.
Sorry I'm not a speed person for investments. I'm a runner man for investments. I like climb mountains ;-)
I hope that with time you know me better.
Thanks.

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 06:44:01 PM »
Hedge Fund LTC agree support shareholders this two months security existence. For this now lunch 10000 shares special price 0.0098 LTC. Discount 2%. Next Monday will recive weekly dividend normally. Thanks.

Offline Acoin

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 10:39:33 PM »
Offering 4659 shares available at 0.00978 LTC each. Only bulk purchase to avoid large trading fees

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 04:28:39 PM »
Offering 4659 shares available at 0.00978 LTC each. Only bulk purchase to avoid large trading fees

Sorry Acoin now I can't buy all your shares now. But tomorrow Monday 2 Jun I pay one new weekly dividend. Is 0.00019 LTC/share.
My recomendation is than you active one sell order in Litecoin website.
Normally in HFLTC trade activity is high Sunday for to earn weekly dividends and Monday because very much shareholders reinvest earnings.
Thanks for your investment.

Offline Acoin

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 06:59:57 PM »
Im not in a huge rush to sell. The very high return rate is a bit worrisome. Ive made a nice return % wise and Im ready to leave. Would rather exit 10% above after a month and a half  than take additional risk.

Also a bit worried that you just posted hundreds of thousands of shares available for sale.

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2014, 07:46:24 PM »
Im not in a huge rush to sell. The very high return rate is a bit worrisome. Ive made a nice return % wise and Im ready to leave. Would rather exit 10% above after a month and a half  than take additional risk.
Also a bit worried that you just posted hundreds of thousands of shares available for sale.

Don't worry. High return is because important investment HFLTC now is in Forex and trading BTC-EUR in Localbitcoins. My user in Localbitcoins is makalu. Also shares B.SELL now run well.
I'm new. Only work last two month in LitecoinInvest. I want collect invest money for complete well investments. My idea is one minimum for to do trading without money problems. This week price bitcoin go 320 to 480 euro and I only have 0.60 BTC for trading. We lost one good opportunity for no to be good money.
Thanks for your support. 

Offline Acoin

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 03:36:20 AM »
Why was there no dividend this week?

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 07:48:43 AM »
Why was there no dividend this week?

Dividend was paid now.
Sorry this weekend in Spain Monday was holidays and I go to climb mountains.
Thanks.

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2014, 07:47:15 PM »
Today (15-Jun-2014) BitcoinBourse stop trade HFB (Hedge Fund BTC).
Changed terms for merchants. Want earn fee 1 BTC/month. I consider than is unacceptable.
BitcoinBourse say than I can't pay 1 BTC/month.
Hedge Fund BTC say than BitcoinBourse sell shares loss than 1 BTC/month. With this sales is one unjustified rate.
For this reason I offer this solutions for BitcoinBourse shareholders:
- Migrate to any other exchange. I work for this. I hope than early we can do it.
- Convert shares to private shares. If you have more than 100 shares it's possible to pay directly to bitcoin adress.
- Convert BitcoinBourse shares (HFB) to LitecoinInvest shares (HFLTC).
Don't worry. I pay weekly dividends normally.

Tomorrow Monday you can expect next weekly dividend: 0.00019 LTC/share.

Thanks for your comprension.