Author Topic: Mining Asics Technologies starts Pre-Orders for 6TH/s BTC Asic and SCRYPT Miner  (Read 10243 times)

Offline teamtim

Any update about my question ?

Offline Mining Asics Technologies

• ASIC MINER, BITCOIN ASIC MINER, SCRYPT MINER, ASIC
    • ASIC MINER, BITCOIN ASIC MINER, SCRYPT MINER, ASIC SCRYPT MINER
Mining Asics Technologies B.V. at the CEBE 2014 in Vienna from 31.05 until 01.06

First conference introducing Bitcoin to Central Europe!

Invitation:
We have the greatest pleasure to invite you to the first Bitcoin related conference to be held in the heart of Europe – CEBE (Central Europe Bitcoin Expo). We look forward to meeting you at the Austria Center Vienna!

CEBE acronym means Bitcoin business entry into the region of Central Europe. This region is represented by the following countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland. It will be the first and biggest conference of its kind ever held in this area. It is the opportunity to introduce the potential of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to countries that are not really aware of its vast potential. Financial capitals such as Vienna, Bratislava, Berlin, Budapest, Frankfurt, Ljubljana, Munich, Prague, Warsaw or Zürich offer many opportunities to expand bitcoin business.

Buy your tickets now or sign up for a free ticket!    http://cebexpo.net/#ticket

We present there our Bitcoin Asic Miner prototype too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfheXMVOeg

We hope to see you there!

Marc Coumans

CEO

Mining Asics Technologies B.V.
https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com

Offline cestmoi

great news :

Mining Asics Technologies BV Announces Tape Out of their Scrypt Asics

https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/02-06-mining-asics-technologies-bv-announces-tape-scrypt-asics/

and always buy one get one for free

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
great news :

Mining Asics Technologies BV Announces Tape Out of their Scrypt Asics

https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/02-06-mining-asics-technologies-bv-announces-tape-scrypt-asics/

and always buy one get one for free

The article says they have completed tape out, not just announced they are starting tapeout.

News: Mining Asics Technologies will join Asia´s Largest Bitcoin Conference "Inside Bitcoins" in Hong Kong from 24.06 until 25.06.2014
Explore the Business of Bitcoin
Over 50 Speakers and 20 Seminar Sessions - Asia's Largest Bitcoin Conference
We have the greatest pleasure to invite you to Asia´s Largest Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong.
We are looking forward to meet you at our exhibition booths 15 & 16 at the Inside Bitcoins in Hong Kong from 24.06 until 25.06.2014
China is witnessing a bitcoin ‘gold rush’ with a burgeoning demand for the currency in Chinese markets and a bright future ahead. With Hong Kong set to get its first few Bitcoin ATMs and the opening of the first Bitcoin retail store in Hong Kong, it’s no wonder the virtual currency is surging in both popularity and trading volume. Join us June 24-25 for Inside Bitcoins Hong Kong, as we explore how the world’s fastest growing currency is transforming the financial landscape and driving business forward. Fostering a highly interactive, deep-dive learning environment, Inside Bitcoins brings together the leading companies, pioneers and thought leaders in the distributed payment protocol and cryptocurrency space.
Buy your tickets now!   
http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/hong-kong/register.asp
We hope to see you there!

Marc Coumans
CEO & Co-founder

Mining Asics Technologies B.V.
https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com

Press announcement June 16th 2014 from Mining Asics Technologies B.V.

We hereby announce, that we have new models of our Excalibur Asic Scrypt miners series, as of today!

We have 2 new additional Excalibur Asic Scrypt Miners - BATCH 2 offerings:

OUR NEW OFFERINGS:

•    2 pieces Excalibur 7 Asic Scrypt miner with a minimum of 300 MH/s each, for the NEW price of $ 5,599.00. We deliver this bundle at a minimum of 600 MH/s for only $ 9,999.00. Each of our Excalibur 7 will have a power consumption less than 1,500W

•    1 piece Excalibur 7 Asic Scrypt miner with a minimum of 300 MH/s, for the NEW price of $ 5,599.00. Our Excalibur 7 will have a power consumption less than 1,500W

•    1 piece Excalibur 6 Asic Scrypt miner with a minimum of 200 MH/s each, for the NEW price of $ 3,699.00. Our Excalibur 6 will have a power consumption less than 900 Watts

A limited number of Excalibur Scrypt Asic miners - Batch 1 - are still available because we don't put them in our own Datacenters!

We from Mining Asics Technologies guarantee and confirm, that we won't start running any own datacenter for coin mining, in order to prevent our customers from running into increased difficulty level and give them the maximum possibility to mine enough coins for their fastest ROI!

We make the difference!

Customers interested in buying more than 10 miners please contact us directly at: [email protected]

Inquiries from big datacenters or cloud hosting companies are welcome.

For all of our miners we offer now different hosting packages with 6 or 12 month hosting:

•    Hosting will begin with the batch you have purchased. Your miner will be hosted in a secure location for a period of 6 or 12 months. After this term the miner will be shipped to your address or you can renew for additional 6 to 12 month hosting.
Every contract includes:
o    All administrative costs
o    The ATX power supply for your miner(s)
o    No additional setup costs
o    General maintenance fees
o    No additional costs of any kind
o    Power cooling system
o    24/7 monitoring
This hosting package for Excalibur miners is only available for customers who purchase or have purchased the Excalibur miner and only if the unit was not shipped yet.
For more information visit us at: https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com

Offline crackerjack

any one get an email from them/? asking for full payment within 5 days?

Offline crackerjack

i got no reply from them so its looking pretty crappy atm

Offline Mego

I got a batch 1 excalibur 4 ( 125mh/s x 2 ) paid in full a while back but now I'm concerned this will not ROI especially with the others deals coming out for hosting/contracts and batch 2  , what will you do to support your batch 1 customers ? batch 2 is coming out only a month after batch 1 and your 1 year contract prices are cheaper than batch 1 ! I'm surprised no one from batch 1 is complaining about this?

Offline mrdressler

the are not replying to my mails either...

Offline jo2ltc

I got a batch 1 excalibur 4 ( 125mh/s x 2 ) paid in full a while back but now I'm concerned this will not ROI especially with the others deals coming out for hosting/contracts and batch 2  , what will you do to support your batch 1 customers ? batch 2 is coming out only a month after batch 1 and your 1 year contract prices are cheaper than batch 1 ! I'm surprised no one from batch 1 is complaining about this?
Did you really receive a 250MH/s miner in July? Can you confirm this?
That'd be amazing, so I don't necessarily would say MAT is a failure?

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
Did you really receive a 250MH/s miner in July? Can you confirm this?
That'd be amazing, so I don't necessarily would say MAT is a failure?

I think he was not clear in his statement.  I read it to be that he ordered it in July (got = ordered).  There is no way it will ROI now, unfortunately.  KnC shipping means diff will at least double just with their batch 1, not to mention their batch 2 and their own mining farm...

Offline kitano

Important update!
Shipping for the first customers will start on 26.09.2014!

https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/mat-excalibur-delivery-starts-26-09-2014/

Offline Vince

Interesting! Hopefully the first miners will arrive after the weekend! (26th is friday). Maybe MAT is one of the few companies delivering after all ;)

Please post here if the mailman arrives with a nice and shiny ASIC for you. (with pics! :D)

Offline Bad Wolf

What's the price for batch 1 miner? Would they really ship the miner tomorrow? If they do have high hashrate miner in stock, that would be very attractive. However, why this topic was moved to "project failed and late"?