Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 1100244 times)

Offline dryburn

I ordered three little ones so hopefully he doesn't just run off with the money, I'll update whenever I get some news

that is the biggest fear. I am a student and trying to save to buy one for me down here in South Africa. If he is legit and everyone starts receiving and I receive my first one then I will try take a loan to try and bring in more.

Offline precrime3

@dryburn, 1st rule of investing:
Don't invest money you can't afford to lose!

Offline newuser20

Exactly the money I've put it has all been money from mining and its outside my normal cash flow. If it alls falls through i'm still 'up'. I wouldn't dream of getting a loan in something so fickle as crypto.

Go sign this:

https://www.change.org/petitions/senator-joe-manchin-don-t-let-the-government-ban-bitcoin

Offline dryburn

see I don't have a fancy pc with a incredible GPU, because I simply can't afford one. So at $130 for a 300 Kh/s device is far more cheaper than buying a pc + GPU that does the same hash rate

Offline newuser20

It is more expensive but I'm just saying that this is more of a gamble than I would like it to be at the moment.

Offline dryburn

It is more expensive but I'm just saying that this is more of a gamble than I would like it to be at the moment.
yes it is quite a gamble but I feel like I lost out on bitcoin even though I could have started.  So for $130 i can start mining quite nicely because I am currently cpu mining on a work pc from my university and that is slow but still it is way too expensive to buy a pc and gpu for home,  calculated today that I would need about $300-500 just to start out with a long ROI. But if Terry would allow me to pay half and half on arrival then I would gladly do so. I have been on their site everyday for about two weeks dreaming and calculating and now they seem even more legit and I am sure that they will prove themselves in a few days with real pictures of their products and some videos of the them in action. Hope that i won't miss the first batch before the proof becomes available.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
    • ZeusMiner - Pure Hashing Power
16MHs Page is broken 404. so if 16MHs is going to come in at 20MHs or more does that mean 8MHs will come up higher too? To Zeus person I'd be very happy if you were able to take some questions over google hangout. So we can put face to the company.

And if you allow for fraction of price deposits I am in.

The page is up. Someone tried to hack into our database. Apparently the IP was from the states.  :-\
Yes, the 8Mh/s model is with 32 chips, so it should be around 10.

Sure, how should I set it up on google hangout? Haven't used it much except on gmail chatting with my friends once in a while.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
I ordered three little ones so hopefully he doesn't just run off with the money, I'll update whenever I get some news

that is the biggest fear. I am a student and trying to save to buy one for me down here in South Africa. If he is legit and everyone starts receiving and I receive my first one then I will try take a loan to try and bring in more.

Hmm... I know I'm being stupid here trying to dissuade my potential customers from buying our product, but please take my advice. I ran three startups before and raised millions in venture funding as well as invested a bit in some of the startups out there. One rule of thumb for investment is risk control. Simply put, invest money that you can bear LOSING (there is a chance that mining may yield negative returns) ONLY. Going for a loan really isn't one of them.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO

High agreed!

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO

Exactly the money I've put it has all been money from mining and its outside my normal cash flow. If it alls falls through i'm still 'up'. I wouldn't dream of getting a loan in something so fickle as crypto.

Go sign this:

https://www.change.org/petitions/senator-joe-manchin-don-t-let-the-government-ban-bitcoin

Agreed

Offline aminkorea

I would love to become a distributor, but I worry about import fees here in S. Korea. 

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
yes it is quite a gamble but I feel like I lost out on bitcoin even though I could have started.  So for $130 i can start mining quite nicely because I am currently cpu mining on a work pc from my university and that is slow but still it is way too expensive to buy a pc and gpu for home,  calculated today that I would need about $300-500 just to start out with a long ROI. But if Terry would allow me to pay half and half on arrival then I would gladly do so. I have been on their site everyday for about two weeks dreaming and calculating and now they seem even more legit and I am sure that they will prove themselves in a few days with real pictures of their products and some videos of the them in action. Hope that i won't miss the first batch before the proof becomes available.

Well, there are so many ways you can start a business in this. Hope I don't make it sound like a pyramid scheme. If you are very enthusiastic about something and might not have enough funding for it, what I would do is to go out and talk to people with same enthusiasm and getting some support. I will just use this case for example, but it applies everywhere. What I would do is:
1. Send our guys an email about group buying options;
2. check on if there are meetups of some sort, online or offline, then go to the meetups with information you have, and let the crowd know that you have already started on this and given options as such and such;
3. gather feedbacks, maybe customers as well;
4. more meetups and keep tweaking, in the mean time trying to get better deals with us as more and more are interested;
5. maybe one day you wake up, you are already qualified for distributor and will be running your own business.

I know it's not quite relevant, but I highly recommend the book written by Eric Ries, "Lean Startup". Check it out.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
I would love to become a distributor, but I worry about import fees here in S. Korea.

I am in Shenzhen now and will be in Shanghai and Hong Kong weeks ahead. You are welcome to drop by as it's only a short flight.

Offline aminkorea

I am in Shenzhen now and will be in Shanghai and Hong Kong weeks ahead. You are welcome to drop by as it's only a short flight.

Haha. Would love to take a vacation, but no can do atm.  Thanks for the invite though. :D

Offline wwonka36

Ok I'm totally new and have been watching and reading and following all the ASIC scrypt developers. I know its all a gamble with so little proof and everyone seems to be living off of hope and hype. The one thing that alot of the developers have in common is they all have renderings and some hopeful results. If these companies plan on trying to ship in June/July how is it that prospective buyers are not shown anything to validate anything. I would be shoving any proof or hint of proof down everyone's throat! Posting my videos all over youtube and rubbing it in everyone's faces. There is no doubt that someone gunna have a viable working product soon but my guess is that some companies that went too ambitious are gunna go POOF!
Everything seems waaaay to calm for a product to be completed and ready to ship in may/June/July. Also, usually the people in the forums who are defending a developer is because they have already invested in that product and are hoping like hell they won't regret it.

Any thoughts,
wonk

edit-- Just want to add that I don't mean to single Zeusminer out but they are following the same MO. So don't take it personal.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:46:42 AM by wwonka36 »