Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 1075646 times)

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
  • Uhh, that's not a jaguar officer.
Ordered 1 300khash unit through paypal/cc
Lets see what happens.

When is it supposed to ship?

3-4 more months.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
    • ZeusMiner - Pure Hashing Power
Lets see what happens.

3-4 more months.

Should be sooner...  ;)

Offline crazy987

Lets see what happens.

3-4 more months.

Should be sooner...  ;)

Sooner as in May?
If that is the case i'll upgrade my order

Offline badcat

Do you mean put a deposit on now and then pay the rest off when it is ready to be shipped? Because if so that is a great idea and good for me in my current situation  ;D

By the way I sent an email before.

Yes that was what I mean. For now we are offering this option to bulk customers. I'll call a meeting to discuss this and see what everyone thinks if it should be applied to retail as well.

My guys would be following on the email. Sorry the reply is not as quick as I would hope it to be.

Would love to do a groupbuy of the 3Mh/s units, be good for the boys down under.

If there is an Aussie group buy with a % deposit up front and balance later, I could be tempted to put my name down  ;D

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member

Do you mean put a deposit on now and then pay the rest off when it is ready to be shipped? Because if so that is a great idea and good for me in my current situation  ;D

By the way I sent an email before.

Yes that was what I mean. For now we are offering this option to bulk customers. I'll call a meeting to discuss this and see what everyone thinks if it should be applied to retail as well.

My guys would be following on the email. Sorry the reply is not as quick as I would hope it to be.

Would love to do a groupbuy of the 3Mh/s units, be good for the boys down under.

If there is an Aussie group buy with a % deposit up front and balance later, I could be tempted to put my name down  ;D

Nice m8, which state do you hail from?

Offline badcat

Im from Wagga, in NSW just the other side of Albury/Wodonga

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member

Im from Wagga, in NSW just the other side of Albury/Wodonga

Oh yeah fair drive that, about 4 hours from me in Melbourne if I leadfoot it ;D. Anyway I have never done a group buy before but I have worked out if we buy 10 [3Mh/s] units at once as opposed to buying them one at a time you pretty much save just under $300 on shipping fees. Then again I am sure I am missing something like paying tax for it being over $1,000 and shit like that. Dunno, we will see what happens maybe someone who has organised group buys and knows what is up can work something out.

Offline boomix

16MHs Page is broken 404. so if 16MHs is going to come in at 20MHs or more does that mean 8MHs will come up higher too? To Zeus person I'd be very happy if you were able to take some questions over google hangout. So we can put face to the company.

And if you allow for fraction of price deposits I am in.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
I personally would wait until they have started shipping units. Until then I would hold LTC.

The trend is clear: You entrust to a third party, expect to be let down at some point.

Offline precrime3

Terry, I got a coupon, but do not plan on purchasing within the week. Is the ltc address in the email valid?

Offline dryburn

Terry, I got a coupon, but do not plan on purchasing within the week. Is the ltc address in the email valid?

how did you manage to get a coupon?

Offline boomix

how did you manage to get a coupon?

This!

Offline precrime3

I asked them about BTC/LTC, i think i accidently started a order and then cancelled it later. If Terry Will allow, i will post the contents of the emails here.

Offline worldlybedouin

• Elite Member
Looks interesting..will keep my eye on it.

Offline newuser20

I ordered three little ones so hopefully he doesn't just run off with the money, I'll update whenever I get some news