Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 1064162 times)

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
  • Uhh, that's not a jaguar officer.
Would love to do a groupbuy of the 3Mh/s units, be good for the boys down under.

Offline scryptrunner11

If the product works and works well, I'd be interested in one of the 8 or 16MH units.
However, as you had stated before, all of us are still skeptical as you are new to the market and there is a lack of information available to us.
I see that "deposits" are 100% refundable. However, I don't see where you advise what that "deposit" is.
Other companies have provided percentage discounts for the skeptical in order to reserve these units.
Upon verification and testing by an established member of the board and prior to shipment, I'd be willing to provide the rest of payment.
Is your company willing to do that? If this is mentioned somewhere already, I apologize and am extremely embarrassed.

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.

Offline ltcome

Need sample!  meets great Hasing Power ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:13:28 AM by ltcome »

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
    • ZeusMiner - Pure Hashing Power
If the product works and works well, I'd be interested in one of the 8 or 16MH units.
However, as you had stated before, all of us are still skeptical as you are new to the market and there is a lack of information available to us.
I see that "deposits" are 100% refundable. However, I don't see where you advise what that "deposit" is.
Other companies have provided percentage discounts for the skeptical in order to reserve these units.
Upon verification and testing by an established member of the board and prior to shipment, I'd be willing to provide the rest of payment.
Is your company willing to do that? If this is mentioned somewhere already, I apologize and am extremely embarrassed.

If a percentage deposit is a great incentive to offer to the community, we can definitely take that into account and may offer such options. Though we were planning on giving that as an option to our distributors since they usually are required much larger quantity. Thoughts, anyone?

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
  • Uhh, that's not a jaguar officer.

If a percentage deposit is a great incentive to offer to the community, we can definitely take that into account and may offer such options. Though we were planning on giving that as an option to our distributors since they usually are required much larger quantity. Thoughts, anyone?

Do you mean put a deposit on now and then pay the rest off when it is ready to be shipped? Because if so that is a great idea and good for me in my current situation  ;D

By the way I sent an email before.

Offline pjones

Which fab is building this for you, and when do you expect first silicon?   What is the chip package?

Offline dryburn

I think terry means a deposit and then full payment once the item is received. If this is what is proposed I will order the 3MH/s!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:52:26 AM by dryburn »

Offline Mego

Hi Terry,

How many of the 16mh/s do you have in this batch ?

Thanks
Mego

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO

Do you mean put a deposit on now and then pay the rest off when it is ready to be shipped? Because if so that is a great idea and good for me in my current situation  ;D

By the way I sent an email before.

Yes that was what I mean. For now we are offering this option to bulk customers. I'll call a meeting to discuss this and see what everyone thinks if it should be applied to retail as well.

My guys would be following on the email. Sorry the reply is not as quick as I would hope it to be.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
Which fab is building this for you, and when do you expect first silicon?   What is the chip package?

It is 55nm. First lot should be finished by the end of April or latest early May.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 03:52:11 PM by Terry L. »

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
Hi Terry,

How many of the 16mh/s do you have in this batch ?

Thanks
Mego

More than 1,000. Each one consists of 64 chips, which comes to about 20Mh/s (64 * 300Kh/s = 19.2Mh/s) of hashing power. In fact, it should be even more than that.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
I think terry means a deposit and then full payment once the item is received. If this is what is proposed I will order the 3MH/s!

Plz refer to my answer to our Aussie friend itsmenath.

Offline crazy987

Ordered 1 300khash unit through paypal/cc
Lets see what happens.

Offline aminkorea

Ordered 1 300khash unit through paypal/cc
Lets see what happens.

When is it supposed to ship?

Edit: Never mind. I see on the website that shipping begins Q2 2014