Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 1099458 times)

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
    • ZeusMiner - Pure Hashing Power
How will running this in a hub work? Would like to buy as i go, not plop 1k down for a set of 10. Do you have any power requirements that would hinder certain hubs useless? If so, are there any USB hubs that you recommend?

In fact, for our design, drawing power from one USB port might not be sufficient. So we will include a cable/adapter that may occupy two USB slots on a computer. As for the F&F set, hub comes with power adapter and external power source is needed.

Per your question, a USB hub with external power supply would be required if you are planning to run more than one on the hub.

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
  • Uhh, that's not a jaguar officer.
How many 3mh/s units have been sold and how many do you expect to sell before you cut off pre-orders?

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
Where is your location in California?  Any chance we could arrange a visit?

I live in walnut. For now I work from home since all the operations are remote. The weeks ahead I'm mostly in Hong Kong and Shanghai. If any of you guys happen to be in these places, we could definitely meet up.

By the way, do you guys know what crazy these people in China are? We weren't planning to set up any sales channels there. But one day, my friend here told one of the guys who has a mining farm in Shenzhen about us and man was my cell phone and wechat (popular app in China, like whatsapp+) swarming with inquiries. So now I have to be here with the team to discuss how we are going with local channels.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
How many 3mh/s units have been sold and how many do you expect to sell before you cut off pre-orders?

Not a whole lot for the F&F set. Less than 50 to be exact. Well considering we just started this two days ago, it's pretty good.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
Okay that's good, which means that scrypt has much more flexibility, where your limited to few coins with mining on SHA. I'll be watching you Terry :)

;)

Offline precrime3

When do preorders cut off anyways? Need some time to build some capital.... Will you be offering a discount if you pay in  [ltc] like fibo is doing?

Offline Chirale

I have exchanged a few emails with the Zeusminer team and they seems to be sensible people. I also offered integration of their units in Scripta and I have enclosed part of their reply.  "In several days we are going to post up the project timeline. Hopefully everyone would be happy to see it and know that we are trustworthy. About raspberry pi, since we are total supporter and believer of the community (or else we should just shut the door and mine on our own), that’s a definite YES.
Time will tell...

Offline precrime3

This group be really gaining my trust, hopefully they deliver as promised :)

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
When do preorders cut off anyways? Need some time to build some capital.... Will you be offering a discount if you pay in  [ltc] like fibo is doing?

We now accept ltc through btcmerch (apparently we took the protocol down as it's not returning orders and merchant info. Once that's fixed it will be up again, which should be today or tomorrow). We actually had the thought of using direct btc/ltc payments, but then the decision was pulled because of trust issue and we went with Paypal. Just now you mention, since all the profits from this operation we are about to put in LTC anyway (trust me, we are serious believer), I suppose we can put it on there and give a reasonable discount. I'll get the team together to discuss this in a bit.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would order in btc/ltc if there is a discount?

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
I have exchanged a few emails with the Zeusminer team and they seems to be sensible people. I also offered integration of their units in Scripta and I have enclosed part of their reply.  "In several days we are going to post up the project timeline. Hopefully everyone would be happy to see it and know that we are trustworthy. About raspberry pi, since we are total supporter and believer of the community (or else we should just shut the door and mine on our own), that’s a definite YES.
Time will tell...

Hey Chirale, my guys told me about your project and it certainly is interesting. Yes, we are total believer of the community and crypto currency. Since we built the chips, I would assume most the guys would know that deploying them in our own mining farm is WAYYYYYYY easier than going through the hassle of building different types of products for consumers (namely, design, manufacturing, ordering, customer service, etc.). Despite that, we went with it anyway hoping more people would join the ltc scene so it will grow healthy and strong. It's in our own benefit as well.

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
Would it be possible for me to get a sample.

I will take photos, put up reviews, test energy and similar things (unless you ask me not to).

Offline itsmenath

• Elite Member
  • Uhh, that's not a jaguar officer.
Would it be possible for me to get a sample.

I will take photos, put up reviews, test energy and similar things (unless you ask me not to).

Put me down for a sample too. I can give you a spoken review in my wonderful Australian accent.

Offline precrime3

It would depend on how much the discount is xD. If its like a dramatic discount from .65 to .36 for LTC like fibo, id be buying as many as I could, and with 2 rigs I plan on building, around 1k a month xD