Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 1076693 times)

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In fact, most (if not all) of the BTC and scrypt ASICs are from people you have never heard of before (since the whole industry is only two years old).
Just to make it more clear, we had our other operation for BTC ASICs and Zeus is formed solely for scrypt ASICs. But FYI, you are able to tape out by entrusting an organization with account already set up with foundry. All you need to do is to pay. Plus, 110nm mask wasn't a lot of money.

Fair enough, i do have to voice my concerns though, it's part of the job :)

It can be found by me or another mod in any asic thread somewhere near the beginning ;D

Offline ltcome

It fullfills some of the scam requirements

- You have never heared of them
- They haven't posted anywhere but claim to have reached tapeout, front a few millions for fun?
- "Very limited supply" build up pressure to make you order
- No Company but you managed to produce a btc asic? How? Fronted more millions? You won't even get any foundry to produce for you without a company...

Maybe...maybe not, it's your own money after all.
It's not wise to judge them without investigation.Maybe we should be more patient to see more about Zeusminer. Always believe good thing is around.BTW, I dont want to see Gridseed to be the sole player in SCRYPT ASIC WORLD.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
    • ZeusMiner - Pure Hashing Power
It fullfills some of the scam requirements

- You have never heared of them
- They haven't posted anywhere but claim to have reached tapeout, front a few millions for fun?
- "Very limited supply" build up pressure to make you order
- No Company but you managed to produce a btc asic? How? Fronted more millions? You won't even get any foundry to produce for you without a company...

Maybe...maybe not, it's your own money after all.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In fact, most (if not all) of the BTC and scrypt ASICs are from people you have never heard of before (since the whole industry is only two years old).
Just to make it more clear, we had our other operation for BTC ASICs and Zeus is formed solely for scrypt ASICs. But FYI, you are able to tape out by entrusting an organization with account already set up with foundry. All you need to do is to pay. Plus, 110nm mask wasn't a lot of money.

Do you have pictures or videos of your "other" operation for BTC?

Sure thing. We will have them up here.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO

Fair enough, i do have to voice my concerns though, it's part of the job :)

It can be found by me or another mod in any asic thread somewhere near the beginning ;D

Yes, as I stated in the original thread that we understand there would be skepticism. We will be very open and transparent to earn the trust of community.

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
so you will use your own chips.... any specs on those?
If everything is legit...from where will you ship? Shipping fee? Any additional taxes?

If you can kindly wander around our website at http://zeusminer.com, quoted from X-Files, "The answer is out there." :P

Offline precrime3

Will this just mine litecoin or can mine other altcoins using scrypt? (not including scrypt Jane or adaptive N factor)

Offline rdnkjdi

Where is your location in California?  Any chance we could arrange a visit?

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Will this just mine litecoin or can mine other altcoins using scrypt? (not including scrypt Jane or adaptive N factor)

Scrypt is scrypt, it doesnt care about the coin itself :)

Offline precrime3

Okay that's good, which means that scrypt has much more flexibility, where your limited to few coins with mining on SHA. I'll be watching you Terry :)

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
sha had more coins pre-asic, i am pretty sure with all those asics coming out 2014 and 2015 the same will happen to scrypt, a few will stay but the majority...poof!

Offline ThomasFX

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin Enthusiast
    • Litecoin
As per their website, two important notes regarding refunds:

(1) A cancellation fee of $100 towards handling charges will be applicable along with any refund request;
(2) If paid by BitCoin/LiteCoin, due to exchange rate fluctuations, refunds will be issued at current exchange rate and no more than BitCoin/LiteCoin paid.

Offline ltcome

Popular Dogecoin works ;D

Offline dryburn

Was going to order and pay for one 300K/hs but without any video or proof that it works I am starting to doubt. We need Proof a picture, video, stats, etc. please terry please

Offline precrime3

How will running this in a hub work? Would like to buy as i go, not plop 1k down for a set of 10. Do you have any power requirements that would hinder certain hubs useless? If so, are there any USB hubs that you recommend?

Offline Terry L.

• ZeusMiner CEO
Was going to order and pay for one 300K/hs but without any video or proof that it works I am starting to doubt. We need Proof a picture, video, stats, etc. please terry please

Noted. Patience is virtue. [kidding]  ;D Please check back later this week and some of these stuff will be online.