Author Topic: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!  (Read 1119755 times)

Offline quakefiend420

Hey guys, was anyone who paid for a hosted miner back in June able to get their miner shipped to them? I asked them to ship it at the end of last year and they offered me a zeushash contract instead. I declined and asked them twice to ship it but haven't heard back anything :-\

A while back I was going to buy a few miners from someone on here who had them hosted, he never could get them to send him anything, either.

Offline comapro

ughh :(

Offline basti84

Re: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!
« Reply #10217 on: February 19, 2015, 06:48:56 AM »
hi,

perhaps you can help me
i tried to setup my new raspberryPI b+ with this image:

>ZeusController FOR Raspberry Pi  here
V5.0 4G For Modle B+ https://mega.co.nz/#!Zl5SHapY!11rnnOQRycHiiyl9U5oDJV-HMp2LBGLwJg5m6glbnuE
https://zeusminer.com/user-manual-ver-1-0/

But after i flash it to my SD Card and boot the PI up ... nothing happens.
Ethernet doesn't start
when i use other images/sytems - ethernet works

is there any way to get it to work?
i have no other RPi for workarounds available

i want to use is with tw Zeus Blizzard MIners (1,4mhs)

Thank you in advance

Offline comapro

Re: [ZeusMiner] PureHashing Power - Most Economical Scrypt ASIC Miner. Shipping Now!
« Reply #10218 on: February 27, 2015, 06:46:17 PM »
^Try StarMiner, which is what I used instead: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19129.0

Worked great.

Offline thedonut

Hey guys, was anyone who paid for a hosted miner back in June able to get their miner shipped to them? I asked them to ship it at the end of last year and they offered me a zeushash contract instead. I declined and asked them twice to ship it but haven't heard back anything :-\

A while back I was going to buy a few miners from someone on here who had them hosted, he never could get them to send him anything, either.

Thieves.

Offline kingcolex

I am looking for a quieter fan for the Thunder X3 anyone has solutions?

Offline thedonut

Did you finally get your machines?  I'm in the same boat.

Offline nogreed

i haven't been here since July 2014, when I got my refund from zeus (i was lucky) and stayed away from them as far as humanly possible. Can't believe they're still in business today. Why are some guys still dealing with zeus, don't you understand there's no hope... why are you guys still even here? (my mind blown)

Offline Jayke

i haven't been here since July 2014, when I got my refund from zeus (i was lucky) and stayed away from them as far as humanly possible. Can't believe they're still in business today. Why are some guys still dealing with zeus, don't you understand there's no hope... why are you guys still even here? (my mind blown)

Greed my friend, exact same with LTCgear.

Offline comapro

No. They wouldn't ship it. Instead they forced me to take a zeushash contract worth only the shipping cost that I paid ($178). That of course does not account for the cost of the hardware. I argued this with them and they gave me 100 more GHS, but that's much less than the value of the used Hurricane if they shipped it back in December like they were supposed to.

Offline thedonut

No. They wouldn't ship it. Instead they forced me to take a zeushash contract worth only the shipping cost that I paid ($178). That of course does not account for the cost of the hardware. I argued this with them and they gave me 100 more GHS, but that's much less than the value of the used Hurricane if they shipped it back in December like they were supposed to.

At least you got something.  100GHs for $178 is paltry but still a heck lot more than what I got -- nothing.  Not even a reply to my emails.  Fu<#!ng cheating bastards!

Offline comapro

At least you got something.  100GHs for $178 is paltry but still a heck lot more than what I got -- nothing.  Not even a reply to my emails.  Fu<#!ng cheating bastards!

The $178 was worth 320GHs. I argued and they gave me another 80GHs. Keep emailing them. It took me 4-5 emails plus mentioning that I would post on forums and reddit if they don't respond.

Offline instahater

https://zeushash.com/account/index <-----------------OFFLINE FOR HOURS!

Offline ltcome

:D ;D