Author Topic: New Litecoin Miners from Mining Asics Technologies  (Read 79534 times)

axa

Re: New Litecoin Miners from Mining Asics Technologies
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
New price is enticing indeed. I may be blind... but i have not seen the power consumption stats for the Excaliburs. Have i missed it?

Edit: Sorry. I found energy usage info on this link: https://coinplorer.com/Hardware

Reference to the website states power consumption for the 125 mH/sec Excalibur 4 scrypt miner to be 1800 watt, or 70 kHs/watt. At $11000 the Excalibur 4 provides $0.09 per kH/sec hashing power, comparing favorably to Fibonacci and KnCMiner in hashing power but power consumption is way higher. Fibonacci is most power efficient at 346 kHs/watt while KnCMiner is 133 kHs/watt. See the Scrypt ASICs spreadsheet for values.

Offline pro12

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2014, 06:02:05 AM »
I bought ment sent a message to him I told him how much he will be shipped for 24 to 48 hours I bought sent him was shocked to say the receipt after 4 or 5 months
Someone who is not honest

scammer

Offline Daniel

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2014, 09:30:57 AM »
I bought ment sent a message to him I told him how much he will be shipped for 24 to 48 hours I bought sent him was shocked to say the receipt after 4 or 5 months

scammer

Why you called him a scammer? His linkedin profile is on the site. Someone made investigations on this thread about the company. Someone also visited their office.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2014, 10:09:14 AM »
Added MAT to the spreadsheet - that doesnt make any company legit though - just numbers to compare :)

Offline pro12

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2014, 01:37:58 PM »

If someone visited the company to say what lies 48 to 24 hours I have Atbaat in an email I told them money Ergau said with time due

scammer

Why you called him a scammer? His linkedin profile is on the site. Someone made investigations on this thread about the company. Someone also visited their office.

Offline Daniel

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2014, 02:28:49 PM »
Added MAT to the spreadsheet - that doesnt make any company legit though - just numbers to compare :)

Can you please add MAT Excalibur 5 to the spreadsheet.

Offline pimpoll

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2014, 03:33:13 PM »
Good speed and price... but I will never understand why these companies don't really segment a bit more... why not to offer 10/25/50 Mhs products in small 1U mounts too?

Offline romang

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2014, 03:34:08 PM »
Good speed and price... but I will never understand why these companies don't really segment a bit more... why not to offer 10/25/50 Mhs products in small 1U mounts too?

That's where the money really is and everyone could get there feet wet.

Offline b-amsterdam

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2014, 12:00:04 AM »
Hello community

How is there credibility ? First they where planning to ship q3q4 this year en after knc they made it q2q3. Also I found It rather strange that everyone is adding up so much hash power without any problem. Is this just me?
What is the general opinion about MAT? What do you guys think of dreamwork? Are these guys any special?

Thinking about the golden team from cointerra but they also didn't delivered what they promissed and where a little late so I found it hard to believe that They will produce a 250mh/s miner. PLease give me your thoughts It will be much appreciated:)   

Offline b-amsterdam

« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »
little activity on this forum maybe I should try bitcointalk ? Any thought about MAT?

How are people thinking about there credibility? About there partner dreamworks? German companies have a good reputation I have to give them that.

Have they shown any plans of chip design or?

Thanks 

Offline bradli

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2014, 10:25:43 PM »
so
can we trust him or no

Offline Imiller75

« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2014, 01:43:43 AM »
Okay new here so first off thank you for this thread. On the face of it MAT looks legit enough I am very interested in buying the Excalibur 5 so when I check on the website today you buy 1 you get 1 free?
Am I missing something here, 2 machines mining at 250MH/s for 13,000 euro compared to knc 1 machine 12000 USD.
No one has mentioned anything about this yet

Offline Imiller75

« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2014, 07:58:19 AM »
Ok so got a message from Marc today and he confirms that you buy one you get one free.
Sounds to good to be true, anyone paying the office a visit?

Offline jjj0923

• SmarterHash
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2014, 04:02:26 PM »
I've spoken to Marc on the phone - in fact I spoke to him right after KNC announced they'd be delivering 250 Mhash in the previously announced 100 Mhash unit. He told me that would respond with a better strategy within a few days and they sure as hell have!

I'll take two boxes anyway - because if you're 250 Mhash Titan goes down - you are out of business. At least this way you have the mining load spread out over two boxes.

:)

Offline jjj0923

• SmarterHash
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »
little activity on this forum maybe I should try bitcointalk ? Any thought about MAT?

How are people thinking about there credibility? About there partner dreamworks? German companies have a good reputation I have to give them that.

Have they shown any plans of chip design or?

Thanks

credibility - schmedibility - risk, reward and return go hand in hand. As an ex motorola chip engineer I can tell you that the cost to produce these things if unbelievable low and when a customer shows up your doorstep with cash you get the troops moving. I lost a night of sleep agonizing over KNC or Mining Asics and after doing some background checking in Marc and speaking with him on the phone I decided to put down my money with his company.

No doubt the guys at KNC are legit but I think Marc will deliver first based on what I learned from Dreamchip in my due diligence.