Author Topic: Ukraine. Help us in fighting for freedom  (Read 6128 times)

Offline dimitrukraine

Ukraine. Help us in fighting for freedom
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:56:04 PM »
Hello
My name is Dimitrij and I am a citizen of Ukraine. My nation opposed the regime of President Yanukovych, and some of us paid the ultimate price. Last night more than 70 people were killed in the fighting for the freedom, and hundreds have been injured. The authority uses weapons and snipers against us, peacefuly protesting People. They shoot and kill everyone, even doctors and paramedics who want to help the wounded.

We need medicines, food and many other basic products. Authorities block boundaries, preventing charity supplies from other countries. The borders of the Polish and Slovak are practically locked. Regime makes it difficult to access to our bank accounts too, by blocking international transfers. The only thing they can not block, are virtual currencies. We use them to receive charitable aid from around the world.

With these funds we buy medicines, bandages and basic products - we do not buy weapons!. We want to live in a free country, where the citizen are not afraid of their government. Please help us, every even the smallest donation is invaluable for us.

Donation Bitcoin address: REMOVED
Donation Litecoin address: REMOVED

Current reports of the events in Kiev:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/21/ukraine-crisis-president-claims-deal-with-opposition-after-77-killed-in-kiev

The list of those who have fallen, our heroes!:
http://tn.nova.cz/zpravy/zahranici/mraziva-fotogalerie-toto-jsou-obeti-z-majdanu.html

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:33:55 AM by TheMage »

Offline HauntingShade

Re: Ukraine. Help us in fighting for freedom
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 07:50:16 AM »
WARNING: VERY LIKELY A SCAM

The user has a 'secret' email address at safe-mail.net and uses a TOR exit node... I'm guessing he's not going to use the funds to help other's, but only to help himself and him alone.

Offline nogreedy

• Litecoin : The official moon currency
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 01:24:19 PM »
Thanks to HauntingShade for the warning.
It's sad for Ukraine.
They suffered Hitler (absolutely not Godwin's law, only historical reality),
they suffered Staline, they suffer Poutine and now they suffer scammers...
In fact, now Yanukovych gone, I hope situation will be better...

Offline brib

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 02:20:42 PM »
Thanks to HauntingShade for the warning.
It's sad for Ukraine.
They suffered Hitler (absolutely not Godwin's law, only historical reality),
they suffered Staline, they suffer Poutine and now they suffer scammers...
In fact, now Yanukovych gone, I hope situation will be better...

Many Ukrainians collaborate with Hitler. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Ukrainian)

Offline salvani

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 09:56:21 PM »
Many Ukrainians collaborate with Hitler. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Ukrainian)

So do the russians.
Even more. While, according to wiki, this division enlist 81.999 men for service, Russian Liberation Army, that was subordinated to the Nazi German, enlist about 800.000 men.

Offline RTB2011

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »
So did a whole huge chunk of France under the name of Vichy France...  your point?

Offline stronginfluence

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 12:51:11 AM »
That ukraine regime is totally illegitime.

Offline ProRussian

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 02:29:23 AM »
I think it's a fake one.

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 03:11:12 AM »
You asshats shot down a civilian plane.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.  You're just Russian puppets.  Didn't you get the memo from the past 70 years of history?  Nothing good comes from being Russian puppets.  You don't want to know where Putin's hands have been and now they are up your behind!

Offline RTB2011

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 04:05:05 AM »
You asshats shot down a civilian plane.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.  You're just Russian puppets.  Didn't you get the memo from the past 70 years of history?  Nothing good comes from being Russian puppets.  You don't want to know where Putin's hands have been and now they are up your behind!

This post was actually made during the proamerican protests, when the pro-russian Ukrainian government was still fighting them.  Now the ukrainian government is proamerican fighting a pro russian insurgency.  It's quite a different situation from when the thread was opened.

Why this got bumped, hell if I know...  The original issue, scam or not, is way past.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 04:34:31 AM »
1 post person, never came back, I just removed his addresses for suspect scamming.

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 04:44:25 AM »

This post was actually made during the proamerican protests, when the pro-russian Ukrainian government was still fighting them.  Now the ukrainian government is proamerican fighting a pro russian insurgency.  It's quite a different situation from when the thread was opened.

Why this got bumped, hell if I know...  The original issue, scam or not, is way past.

Whoops, didn't notice the timeframe.  Well, still, bad situation and it doesn't look to be improving.