Author Topic: First community project task  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
Re: First community project task
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 02:33:52 AM »
Both of these website are great and have a lot of information relevant for new users (and experienced users too).
Both these website are individually created and maintained by their owners. They have created the content for their site and collect ad revenue it generates.

Were there any special plans to be done on these site?

Offline loriencfau

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 03:12:01 AM »
Both of these website are great and have a lot of information relevant for new users (and experienced users too).
Both these website are individually created and maintained by their owners. They have created the content for their site and collect ad revenue it generates.

No sir, just dropped in to say "Hi!"  You cats let me know if I can be of service in the future--I'm always happy to throw in.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 04:35:52 AM »

My intention was to find out who the owners were and 1. see if they needed help with updates or anything else and 2. start to use them as a good resource we can send people when needing to look for merchants, exchanges, pools, etc.

Offline nogreedy

• Litecoin : The official moon currency
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 08:04:13 AM »
I need someone, or a group of people, to contact this website owner and find out details of his site. Is this something he does in his spare time? Is he a registered user here? Is he willing to keep this site up to date and possibly be used as a great reference for a all encompassing area to find out about everything LTC related?

This guy has put some effort into this and I would love to see something like this grow. So who's up for the challenge?  :D

http://weuselitecoins.com/

Hey guys!

I'm the curator of WuLTC, and I do it all in my spare time, a couple hours on Saturday.  I update it every weekend!  That said, I'm probably at the limit of what I can scale up to individually, and would be happy to discuss a more concerted effort.  Let's talk it through here.
Great. Thanks.
Can you add please
GoCOin payment processor ---------> Perseus Telecom, Agreed.com, BitcoinShop.us, KnCminer, eGifter...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/idUSnMKWXXVGya+1fc+MKW20140326 
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365.0

please update weuselitecoins

Offline newb1

• Litecoin Association Member
    • www.litecoinlearner.com
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 02:47:29 AM »
This site is updated each weekend? Um, what am I missing? I must be missing something.... Right?

Offline newb1

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 02:37:05 PM »
loriencfau,

Can you update us on www.weuselitecoins.com?  I just noticed that the site is now offline...  Has the effort to maintain this site ended?  Are you still looking for someone to take over?

newb1

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 12:34:53 AM »
loriencfau,

Can you update us on www.weuselitecoins.com?  I just noticed that the site is now offline...  Has the effort to maintain this site ended?  Are you still looking for someone to take over?

newb1

+1 all we have now is http://uselitecoin.com/ and it's not updated and http://www.litecoinlearner.com/

newb1 please add www.cheapair.com  !!

Offline Bonksnp

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 12:50:31 AM »
Who can I contact to get added to uselitecoin.com?

Edit, NM. Just read bossman saying it's not up to date.

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 01:04:45 AM »
Who can I contact to get added to uselitecoin.com?

Edit, NM. Just read bossman saying it's not up to date.

add yourself to the wiki https://litecoin.info/Category:Services

Offline newb1

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 01:50:43 AM »
Cheapair.com added and thank you for pointing that out! While I tweeted about them, I never added them to the list. D'oh!

Offline newb1

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2014, 01:14:27 PM »
I just created an account on the wiki, but I do not see how to edit its contents to add www.litecoinlearner.com. Sorry Bossman, this is my first time ever trying to edit a wiki. Where do I click to perform edits?

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 08:44:31 PM »
I just created an account on the wiki, but I do not see how to edit its contents to add www.litecoinlearner.com. Sorry Bossman, this is my first time ever trying to edit a wiki. Where do I click to perform edits?

Find Kyrio on IRC and ask him, he's the wiki/irc guru :)

Offline Bonksnp

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 02:43:40 AM »
Edit:  kyrio gave me edit rights.  Added Litecoin Learner and The Crypto Shirts.  :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:06:29 AM by Bonksnp »