Author Topic: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....  (Read 55637 times)

Offline Nite69

Re: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2013, 02:29:14 AM »
OP isn't doing so bad now, hope you're holding

Of course, I'm holding until it's at least $150-$200 / LTC

It's at $24 right now and I'm still at a loss, I'm just pissed I don't have any fiat to buy more LTC. I have some BTC stored in BTC-e that I can use to buy LTC, but I don't feel like buying in at 24 when it was 12 a few days ago...also BTC is rising too so maybe I should just hold on to more BTC... what do guys?

150 - 200 per LTC? that won't happen for a loooooooong time man, be lucky if it stays around $30 tops right now.

Offline Dafar

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2013, 02:59:16 AM »

It's at $24 right now and I'm still at a loss, I'm just pissed I don't have any fiat to buy more LTC. I have some BTC stored in BTC-e that I can use to buy LTC, but I don't feel like buying in at 24 when it was 12 a few days ago...also BTC is rising too so maybe I should just hold on to more BTC... what do guys?

150 - 200 per LTC? that won't happen for a loooooooong time man, be lucky if it stays around $30 tops right now.

Why r u making me sad? :(

Offline finnthecelt

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2013, 01:43:16 PM »

And when did you think we would hit $48? Did you think that would be this year or a "loooooooong time" away?

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »

And when did you think we would hit $48? Did you think that would be this year or a "loooooooong time" away?

I think we'll see over $100 this year.

Offline finnthecelt

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »

I think we'll see over $100 this year.

$100 in 2014? Totally possible. What isn't in cryptos??  :)

Offline keithers

• Elite Member
  • Member Elite
    • Get a Trezor (the hardware BTC safe)...
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2013, 02:33:19 AM »
OP, don't feel too bad especially if you are in it for the long haul.   My buddy just told me today that he purchased 1,000 LTC at $40.00.  He isn't too worried because he is in it for the long haul too.  Also it is basically a free roll because he bought LTC with BTC that he already had that he purchased at $5

Offline Nite69

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2013, 04:50:16 AM »

welll if more things happen later like what happened to china it will be a long time before it hits $150 - $200 per LTC

$48 maybe possible in 2014 but only if we get alot more members and merchants on it to build up the Litecoin Market.

Offline Scynthetic

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2013, 04:06:16 PM »
welll if more things happen later like what happened to china it will be a long time before it hits $150 - $200 per LTC

$48 maybe possible in 2014 but only if we get alot more members and merchants on it to build up the Litecoin Market.

Things are falling into place for BTC to gain a lot more acceptance in 2014, which will bring value up and pull LTC along with it. With LTC also getting more well known on it's own, the only way to go is up up up in the future.

Offline E46crypto

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2013, 07:49:45 PM »

$48 might be possible?? The night before Thanksgiving 2013 I was driving to see family, I almost drove off the road when I looked at my phone and saw the price at $48. It crashes from there, but do you really think its going to take that long to hit $48 agaim? To be fair you said 2014 so you could be talking about january, but I see LTC valued at no less than $100 by this time next year.

Offline Nite69

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2013, 09:13:03 PM »

$48 might be possible?? The night before Thanksgiving 2013 I was driving to see family, I almost drove off the road when I looked at my phone and saw the price at $48. It crashes from there, but do you really think its going to take that long to hit $48 agaim? To be fair you said 2014 so you could be talking about january, but I see LTC valued at no less than $100 by this time next year.

ok my mistake then, I didn't start mining until the beginning of this month, and didn't know it was at $48 around thanksgiving, at the time I started it was at $35 and then crashed to $15 after the china thing. it was just bad luck on the time I joined is all I guess.

I still have many things to learn about, I was basing my info off of what I seen so far...

Offline finnthecelt

« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2013, 02:46:03 PM »

Oh I won't forget that night for awhile. It was something to see!

ok my mistake then, I didn't start mining until the beginning of this month, and didn't know it was at $48 around thanksgiving, at the time I started it was at $35 and then crashed to $15 after the china thing. it was just bad luck on the time I joined is all I guess.

I still have many things to learn about, I was basing my info off of what I seen so far...

Well the lesson to be learned is that is how fast things can change. We are dealing with human emotion here by the way and this is the pioneering frontier of something brand new to humanity. Study the California and Yukon gold rush and you will see the lengths people will go to in order to get ahead of something new. And to get ahead of the other animals of the jungle. Have no doubt about it.

Offline keithers

• Elite Member
  • Member Elite
    • Get a Trezor (the hardware BTC safe)...
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »
The volume of LTC being traded is increasing by the day.   New exchanges are also being introduced.  I agree with Bossman that it could easily exceed $100 during 2014

Offline CGMChick

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2014, 02:14:18 PM »
If BTC hits $2,000 in 2014, LTC will go to $100.

Wall Street is going to bring forward some BTC investment funds. $2,000 is probably on the low side, but there have to be some adjustments made for China losing some ground for a while.

Offline Giga

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2014, 07:28:59 PM »
If BTC hits $2,000 in 2014, LTC will go to $100.

Wall Street is going to bring forward some BTC investment funds. $2,000 is probably on the low side, but there have to be some adjustments made for China losing some ground for a while.

more like $250 in 2014

People want higher returns, they won't be able to afford Bitcoin when it goes back to the $1000+ range they're going to look at Litecoin for affordability and better ROI.

Offline Dafar

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2014, 03:59:30 AM »
Bought some more today at $23.....

WTF is wrong with you LTC hurry up and rise already!!