Author Topic: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....  (Read 52555 times)

Offline dumbledore

• i am wizard.. avrkedra!
Re: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....
« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2015, 12:46:59 AM »
I hope something will happen with the Bitcoin halving. :-X

I am afraid bitcoin halving will lead to Litecoin dropping to sub $1 levels.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2015, 01:03:18 AM »

Still at it?

You'd think with your outlook on [ltc] you'd have abandoned these "dead" coin forums.

Guess we all have our motives.

Offline dumbledore

« Reply #272 on: January 02, 2016, 02:02:55 PM »

Still at it?

You'd think with your outlook on [ltc] you'd have abandoned these "dead" coin forums.

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is only down 59% compared to its ATH, while Litecoin is down 93%, meaning lost almost all of its value compared to its ATH, yes, I am very skeptical of how useful and profitable Litecoin will be.

I don't think 2016 will be a good year for crypto in general, mainly because the inevitable demise of bitcoin will kill all other cryptocurrencies, litecoin included. However, I stay in the game for a little longer, hoping to cash out my Litecoins during the next pump to $4.5 (the highest it will be this year, and even if it reaches $4.5, it will be for a very short time only - just a couple of hours, which will be more then enough time for people like me to cash out and focus our attention on something new; non-crypto related).

Offline monkeydong1

« Reply #273 on: January 03, 2016, 10:52:20 AM »

Still at it?

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is only down 59% compared to its ATH, while Litecoin is down 93%, meaning lost almost all of its value compared to its ATH, yes, I am very skeptical of how useful and profitable Litecoin will be.

I don't think 2016 will be a good year for crypto in general, mainly because the inevitable demise of bitcoin will kill all other cryptocurrencies, litecoin included. However, I stay in the game for a little longer, hoping to cash out my Litecoins during the next pump to $4.5 (the highest it will be this year, and even if it reaches $4.5, it will be for a very short time only - just a couple of hours, which will be more then enough time for people like me to cash out and focus our attention on something new; non-crypto related).

That sound a bit Dumb if you ask me.

Offline dumbledore

« Reply #274 on: January 03, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »

Still at it?

That sound a bit Dumb if you ask me.

I personally hope to be wrong as I am still holding some of these virtual coins, but I am afraid that I am right once again.
However, I can afford to lose up to $10,000. As I am a person who is willing to take a risk, I have decided to stay in the game for a couple of more months. But, again, I am afraid that we're currently in the midst of the final countdown for cryptocurrencies in general; it doesn't have much longer.

I predict sub $2.50 LTC before the end of this month.

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2016, 05:17:45 AM »
I personally hope to be wrong as I am still holding some of these virtual coins, but I am afraid that I am right once again.
However, I can afford to lose up to $10,000. As I am a person who is willing to take a risk, I have decided to stay in the game for a couple of more months. But, again, I am afraid that we're currently in the midst of the final countdown for cryptocurrencies in general; it doesn't have much longer.

You should troll more consistently. You sold everything, and now you bought back into a dying coin that is only going down?  ::)

There is even more activity on bitcointalk.org, altcoin section.

Anyway, I just sold my 7255 LTC. It's only going down more, the halving had no effect.

I am confident that I won't regret this decision. I will buy back double or triple the amount of LTC within the next 3 months.

Offline dumbledore

« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2016, 07:30:17 AM »

You should troll more consistently. You sold everything, and now you bought back into a dying coin that is only going down?  ::)

There is even more activity on bitcointalk.org, altcoin section.

Anyway, I just sold my 7255 LTC. It's only going down more, the halving had no effect.

I am confident that I won't regret this decision. I will buy back double or triple the amount of LTC within the next 3 months.

Yes, I sold most of my coins. But I have still some left.

Offline dumbledore

« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2016, 01:19:58 PM »
Poor OP though, $31 a piece? You should be happy if LTC reaches $5 within the next 50 years.

Offline shyliar

« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2016, 01:57:01 PM »
Poor OP though, $31 a piece? You should be happy if LTC reaches $5 within the next 50 years.

dumbledore it's one thing to state your opinion repetitively about future pricing (the forum is okay with that); but, when you choose to mock others for making a financial mistake it makes you nothing more than a troll.

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2016, 03:59:25 PM »
True statement.  It cannot be refuted.

Offline dumbledore

« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2016, 04:07:36 PM »

dumbledore it's one thing to state your opinion repetitively about future pricing (the forum is okay with that); but, when you choose to mock others for making a financial mistake it makes you nothing more than a troll.

Where did I mock someone? I didn't. So don't make up lies please. I just stated that I feel for OP for his expensive purchase of LTC. That is not ''mocking'' someone.

Offline dumbledore

« Reply #281 on: March 03, 2016, 11:00:03 AM »
Ether $10.

Litecoin down, almost sub $3.