Author Topic: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....  (Read 52512 times)

Offline Nite69

Re: I bought tons of LTC at $31 like 2 days ago before the crash.....
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 01:54:55 AM »
Hold them a few month into 2014, the price will go back up a good amount  ;).

I really hope they do go back up.... it will save me a bit of time on getting some amd cards, I'm stuck on nvidia right now

Offline j2ee

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 06:06:50 AM »
You are gambling with faith. Listen to my advice: just use little bit of your money.

Offline keithers

• Elite Member
  • Member Elite
    • Get a Trezor (the hardware BTC safe)...
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 07:07:56 AM »
$17 is still a good price for LTC in my opinion.. I think in a few months it will be worth  significantly more . I'd even bet someone money that it will be higher in 2 months than it is now..

Offline infinitepeace

• Litecoin Association Member
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 07:51:20 AM »
It seems to drop as low as $15 before jumping back up to $17-$18.  Sit and wait, watch it like a hawk, if it drops below $16 start buying some more.

Have patience, learn about what you can do to spread the word of Litecoin.

Start asking companies if you can pay in Litecoin, and if they say no, don't buy anything, tell them when they accept LTC you will make purchases.  Then follow through.

Tell ALL your friends and family to buy Litecoins.  The more people you get involved, the more likely the value of your coins will go up!!  You can do something about your situation. :)  Instead of worrying, do something positive, you will fell better and help yourself too.

Offline clemsyn

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »
I think this is going to single digits in early 2014, then low double digits in mid 2015 then double mid digits in early 2016 but then again, I am a miner and hopes that difficulty drops so I could mine more :)  but those are just my predictions.  Who really knows where it is going... ;)  if I look at it long term... I will hold those Litecoins.

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 02:09:06 PM »
hodl my fellow spartans

hodl

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 02:11:54 PM »
seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money.  If litecoin works then great you will be rich.  Theres a lot of competition and the chances are much higher that litecoin will not come out on top.  Just being realistic people, spread your bets.  Gold and silver looks cheap now. Of course only get physical gold you can posses

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 02:21:33 PM »
seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money.  If litecoin works then great you will be rich.  Theres a lot of competition and the chances are much higher that litecoin will not come out on top.  Just being realistic people, spread your bets.  Gold and silver looks cheap now. Of course only get physical gold you can posses

Gold and silver , two things that are heavily manipulated by the world's elite are great investments and yes Litecoin has serious competition , dodgecoin will overtake it any day now HAHAHA .Litecoin has zero competition every other coin is either premined , instamined or a joke coin.

Now the only real coin that might be  actually competition is zerocoin but since it will be opensource , the devs can just add it to bitcoin/litecoin therefore making zerocoin useless.

and I like how people can make predictions "seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money" , how the Fook do you know what will happen in the future ? let alone what the price of Litecoin will be ?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:26:39 PM by Bossman »

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Satoshi i trust
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

Gold and silver , two things that are heavily manipulated by the world's elite are great investments and yes Litecoin has serious competition , dodgecoin will overtake it any day now HAHAHA .Litecoin has zero competition every other coin is either premined , instamined or a joke coin.

Now the only real coin that might be  actually competition is zerocoin but since it will be opensource , the devs can just add it to bitcoin/litecoin therefore making zerocoin useless.

and I like how people can make predictions "seriously, anyone who is all in on this is likley to loose all their money" , how the Fook do you know what will happen in the future ? let alone what the price of Litecoin will be ?

i agree that Zerocoin will bringt something really new but i dont agree that BTC or LTC will add this feature. they will never do this. both will go mainstream and lose anonymity instead of preserve it. and also it wont be so easy to copy and paste that into one coin :) !

[ltc]

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »

Obviously I dont have a crystal ball.  I have over 100 litecoins so really do have some faith in them. I just know the odds are against it.  Also any sound financial planner will tell you to have a diverse portfolio of assets.  Having all your money or savings in litecoins is very risky. It will make or break you with very little inbetween in my opinion.    I am not trying to offend you, just give you another point of view and maybe help new investors from getting carried away.  Its the crazy all in specualtors that create the massive instability.

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 03:03:13 PM »
Oh and the price of bitcoins and litecoins is even more manipulated then gold.  Golds a good asset as long as you have possesion of it.  The recent bitcoin bubble was created by chinese manipualtors trading massive amounts with themselves when it was zero commision.  This gave the false impression that bitcoins were worth $1200 which they never really were.  Once they imposed a 0.3% trading charge they could not longer do this and the prices halved.

Offline Giga

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 03:03:17 PM »

i agree that Zerocoin will bringt something really new but i dont agree that BTC or LTC will add this feature. they will never do this. both will go mainstream and lose anonymity instead of preserve it. and also it wont be so easy to copy and paste that into one coin :) !

[ltc]

Yes zero coin is the only other coin i'm really looking forward to, there are a few alt coins with some promise and active developers but that remains to be seen.

I'm keeping a close watch on zerocoin as i plan to invest in it from day 1.

Offline finnthecelt

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »
Oh and the price of bitcoins and litecoins is even more manipulated then gold.  Golds a good asset as long as you have possesion of it.  The recent bitcoin bubble was created by chinese manipualtors trading massive amounts with themselves when it was zero commision.  This gave the false impression that bitcoins were worth $1200 which they never really were.  Once they imposed a 0.3% trading charge they could not longer do this and the prices halved.

Impossible. You explained ONE way that BTC is manipulated. Silver and gold are manipulated in a myriad of ways. You're making stuff up at this point....    :)

Offline litecoinninja

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »
http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2013/12/23/exchange-okcoin-accused-of-faking-data-while-huobi-circumvents-the-chinese-ban/   very possible.  I already explained, people were making fake trades with themselve at btcchina when the fees were zero percent.  This made it look like there were lots of buyers when in fact there were not.  Dont shoot the messanger.  Litecoins were never worth $40 it was manipulated chinese fake rubbish. The chinese fake everything, including there sales volumes and prices.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 03:31:00 PM »
http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2013/12/23/exchange-okcoin-accused-of-faking-data-while-huobi-circumvents-the-chinese-ban/   very possible.  I already explained, people were making fake trades with themselve at btcchina when the fees were zero percent.  This made it look like there were lots of buyers when in fact there were not.  Dont shoot the messanger.  Litecoins were never worth $40 it was manipulated chinese fake rubbish. The chinese fake everything, including there sales volumes and prices.

Litecoin jumped up in price because of news, not because people were making fake trades.

Right now the price has a hell of a lot less to do about market manipulation and more to do with news.